Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. (1000 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. by sophy09: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nigerian men never seize to amaze me. A man leaves his wife and kids for 12 years. He comes back to tell you it was the work a strange woman. That he did not know what he was doing. The kids, he abandon for 12 years are working and helping themselves and their mum. I mean should the lady take the guy back. The kids are not happy that their mother took the guy back but the woman believes truly it was a strange woman handy work.
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. by Blazay(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2011
After giving her children with a 12-year absence, he should be gone for real.
What else is he good for? cheesy
Out of sight is out of mind. cool
I will be celebrating.
Will NOT take him back though.
He should stay with the 'strange' women.
Shioooooooooooor!!!!

The kids are not happy that their mother took the guy back but the woman believes truly it was a strange woman handy work.

If she has already taken him back, that is her business and her choice should be respected.
It is not the work of any strange woman at work.

It is the natural 'movement' of a pen-isss at work. Period! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. by omega25red(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
sophy09:

Nigerian men never seize to amaze me. A man leaves his wife and kids for 12 years. He comes back to tell you it was the work a strange woman. That he did not know what he was doing. The kids, he abandon for 12 years are working and helping themselves and their mum. I mean should the lady take the guy back. The kids are not happy that their mother took the guy back but the woman believes truly it was a strange woman handy work.
well it depends on their beleifs. Some people beleive that people can use voodoo to influence people and if they both beleive in that, they can see that as a possibility. Also the woman might be at the age were it gets hard to find a new companion who knows her. a person she can spend her old age with that also has to be considered
Re: Nigerian Men And Their Strange Women. by sophy09: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Whao, I just find it funny that he leaves all these years and he finds his way back easily back to their lives. I mean where was he all these years when there was no food on the table, no money for the kids' schools. The mother had to take care of everything for her 6 kids. These hard ship forced the kids to look for jobs at an early age. The kids never saw or spoke to their dad. It was so bad that when the lady was going to meet his family for assistance, the guy told his family that he has disowned the wife and kids and that no family should assist them. And now he comes back saying it was the work of a strange woman.

Imagine that!

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Phobia Of Getting Killed / After 13-year Wait, Expectant Couple Crushed To Death / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.