Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Chidinma Ekile Left The Secular Music Industry, For Gospel Music - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chidinma Ekile Left The Secular Music Industry, For Gospel Music (190 Views)

Directdeals.com: Pioneering Excellence In The It Industry For 24 Years / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Former Secular Artiste: Chidinma Ekile Regrets Past Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Left The Secular Music Industry, For Gospel Music by Mediadise: 1:26am On May 03, 2021
Kedike crooner, Chidinma Ekile, has caused the social media buzzing, when the news emerged, that she has left the secular music industry, for gospel music.

In other words, Chidinma Ekile has left worldly music.
And would now be referred to as a gospel music minister of God. A proud minister of Jesus .

As you'd expect, the announcement stirred many reactions.
A lot of her followers congratulated her on this new decision. People just seem to believe her music prowess.

The songwriter broke the news on her Instagram page on Sunday — on the occasion of her 30th birthday.

Chidinma Ekile announced on her Instagram handle: “I am a minister of Christ”

Watch Video: JEHOVAH Overdo

Download Video: JEHOVAH Overdo

Read this song or to download any video from YouTube.
Download Audio: JEHOVAH Overdo

Download Chidinma Ekile new song
You can continue with Chidinma’s Gospel portfolio with the new record label management

Re: Chidinma Ekile Left The Secular Music Industry, For Gospel Music by Mediadise: 1:08pm On May 07, 2021
JUST UPDATED with smiley smiley smiley Chidinma Jehovah Overdo Lyrics + How To Sing It (Lyrics Video)

The lyrics of the song is deep and very personal. Chidinma Ekile uses words like:

I have tasted of your love

I have seen your mighty works

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death / What Business Can I Start With #2million In Nigeria, South-south Or South-east / [music] Junior Katiga – Show Me Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.