Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fulfilment By Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulfilment By Christ Jesus (106 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / PARALLEX Bank Owned By Christ Embassy Transitioned Into Commercial Bank. / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilment By Christ Jesus by REDH2: 3:05am On May 03, 2021
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

Fulfilment by Christ Jesus

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Beloved, every man is created for a purpose; to worship GOD and to please Him in all things. From the anchor scripture, the Lord GOD made it known to Jeremiah that He had sanctified and ordained him to be a prophet unto the nations. This is the same for every man but the ordination is different, in spite of this the end of each of this ordination is to fulfill the purpose of your creation - to worship and please Him in all things.

To fulfill the purpose for which you were created by GOD, you must be in constant and close fellowship with Him at all times; you must be connected to Him. He is the root and source of your life. You can't be fulfilled if you are far or disconnected from Him. Acts 17:28

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Paul was able to fulfill the divine purpose of GOD for His life because he had no other option but Christ Jesus. Only Jesus could help him and see him through even till reigning in Heaven with the Lord.

Beloved, sin disconnects you from GOD, it is a wall between you and the Lord GOD. Know one of a surety, without the Lord you can't be fulfilled. Fulfilment is by Christ Jesus, if then you are living perpetually in sin and giving yourself to worldly pleasures and fleshly lusts, you can't live fulfilled.

Joseph and Daniel fulfilled GOD's purpose for their lives because they refuse to compromise and sin against the Lord their GOD irrespective of the trials and temptations. Beloved, the world is full of sin and temptations to give in to sin but purpose in your heart to not to defile yourself and sin against GOD. Flee from all forms of sin and worldliness and cleave to GOD and pleasing Him in all things.

This also know that whatsoever does not glorify GOD is not of GOD and can never please Him, therefore you can't say your calling is comedy and expect to be fulfilled (fulfilment is living to please GOD and glorify Him in all things) therein. Seek to please GOD in all things you do in Holiness and remain connected to GOD at all times. Let not sin separate you from the source through which you shall fulfill the purpose of your creation.

You were not created to please yourself or to please men, you are created for a purpose - to please your Maker, therefore please Him in all things He has committed into your hands. Stop seeking to have fun and pleasures (fleshly lusts) that has no eternal value but vain and the end thereof is death.

Beloved, obey the Word of the Lord to you this day, repent of your sins, cleave to your Maker that He may grant you His Grace and mercies to fulfill the purpose wherewith you are created and at the end of it all reign with Him in Heaven.

Beloved, repent! repent!! repent!!! and cleave to your Maker in Holiness and Purity.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Your Village / "Whom He Justified, Them He Also Glorified." / Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.