Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Very Urgent Please!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Urgent Please!!! (2294 Views)

Urgent Please / Urgent Please: How Is CARAWAY Africa Ltd Salaries Like / Urgent Please!!!is This Interview Invite A Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 4:58am On May 03, 2021
Pls, who knows Enspire Africa. I received an interview invite from them:

Enspire Africa Interview invitation

Good Day,

Thank you for applying to the Office Assistant position at Enspire Africa. We’ve reviewed your application materials carefully, and we’re excited to re-invite you to interview for the role!

Your interview will be conducted in an Expose format and would last roughly for two hours. You’ll be speaking with our Top Officials here at Enspire Africa. If you are successful, you would proceed to begin a 3 day training immediately after which you'd be given your employment letter.

Kindly reply this mail with OKAY, if you'd be around on the scheduled date and come along with a printed copy of your CV.

Date- Monday 3rd May 2021
Time - 10am

Venue - Ground Floor ANCE Building, Magazine Road, Jericho, Ibadan

Please, kindly help me if you know anything about them. It's very urgent please.
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by Lovelynife(m): 5:01am On May 03, 2021
olusholamayor:
Pls, who knows Enspire Africa. I received an interview invite from them:

Enspire Africa Interview invitation

Good Day,

Thank you for applying to the Office Assistant position at Enspire Africa. We’ve reviewed your application materials carefully, and we’re excited to re-invite you to interview for the role!

Your interview will be conducted in an Expose format and would last roughly for two hours. You’ll be speaking with our Top Officials here at Enspire Africa. If you are successful, you would proceed to begin a 3 day training immediately after which you'd be given your employment letter.

Kindly reply this mail with OKAY, if you'd be around on the scheduled date and come along with a printed copy of your CV.

Date- Monday 3rd May 2021
Time - 10am

Venue - Ground Floor ANCE Building, Magazine Road, Jericho, Ibadan

Please, kindly help me if you know anything about them. It's very urgent please.
did you ever applied to the said company? if not, BECAREFUL

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by tolufase: 5:05am On May 03, 2021
Google about the organization. If there truly operational, google must have something to say about them

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 5:15am On May 03, 2021
Yes, I applied for that role. You know, as an unemployed, I was just applying for any job vacancy that comes my way.
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 5:30am On May 03, 2021
tolufase:
Google about the organization. If there truly operational, google must have something to say about them

This is what I discovered on google:

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by Lovelynife(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2021
olusholamayor:
Yes, I applied for that role. You know, as an unemployed, I was just applying for any job vacancy that comes my way.
if you applied no prob then but if not when going if you are told they change venue, please run for your dear life so you will not end up as money machine /ATM for one stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 5:35am On May 03, 2021
Lovelynife:

did you ever applied to the said company? if not, BECAREFUL

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by bohwohgal(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2021
I got the same mail too.Please,Have you been able to confirm if it's real or not and are you over ther already?
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 1:18pm On May 03, 2021
No, I didn't. I got the message very late. And I'm in Osun state. Please, did you find out anything about them? Where are you?

bohwohgal:
I got the same mail too.Please,Have you been able to confirm if it's real or not and are you over ther already?
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by Littleprincess(f): 3:08pm On May 03, 2021
I received the email too but I didn't attend. Who was able to attend the interview and how was it? I couldn't get enough information about the company online. Thanks
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by PrisciNoblest(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
I got this email too few minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by olusholamayor(f): 6:04pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=PrisciNoblest post=101377193]I got this email too few minutes ago[/quote

I tried finding out about them on google but I didn't get enough information. Does anyone know anything about them, please?
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by dalexy101037(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
Did you guys attend the interview ? I have mine tomorrow .. May 7 ... What should i be expecting ?
Re: Very Urgent Please!!! by Wawelexy(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2021
Use ur head bro, it's fake. They re just sending that message randomly. Don't be a victim of ritualist. Be warned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Careers@hientertainment.tv / Experienced Onshore & Offshore Positions At Swift Oil & Gas / New Sap Opportunities Available Asap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.