Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) (802 Views)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation / Garba Shehu: APC NEC Did Not Hold Meeting At FEC Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by HenryQuest(m): 5:48am On May 03, 2021
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has blasted presidential spokesman Garba Shehu and the All Progressives Congress for attacking him and threatening to report him to the Pope.

The attack on Mbaka by Shehu and the APC came after the fiery Catholic priest had called for the resignation or impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari over rising insecurity in the country.

While Shehu accused the clergyman of asking for contracts for his support for Buhari, the president’s party APC threatened to expose and report him to Pope, who is the supreme leader of the Catholic Church worldwide.

But in his reply during Sunday mass, Fr. Mbaka said it’s only stupid people who attack message from God. “I’m not afraid of anybody in this job, I’m doing this job for God. So if anybody says he’s angry for what is being said, whatever he wants to do to himself he should do. I’m a messenger of God, so you should be stupid to be attacking a message from God. No matter who you are God is above all of us, so if you don’t feel happy that God is revealing secret to you; God is giving you expo, it’s an expo – instead of him destroying you silently, he tells you look at what you should do, you are not doing well in so so places. So why should Mbaka be attacked by any reasonable human being? Whether you call yourself Shehu or what there is no need for that. I don’t even need to explain what I said once it’s from the oracle of God, my work is to listen to God, if he says I should talk I will say it and take my leave, Fr. Mbaka said.”

The priest said that in Nigeria, if you say the truth you will be attacked, but that he will survive the attack of those attacking men of God whom he described as crocodiles who want to eat the fishes in the fish pond.

He said instead of those in government attacking the messenger, they should rather challenge the truth; whether there is insecurity or not, whether there is good hospitals in this country or not.

On the allegation of giving him contract, Fr. Mbaka said it’s a laughable childish accusation. He said, “whoever is saying that is a shame to himself and shame to the people he is representing. Father Mbaka’s voice came from the spiritual, so what I’m saying is unchallengeable.”

He said he has been silent because he was waiting for them to change until God said he should speak. Mbaka boasted that he is not just a priest but also a job provider, saying that direct salary earners from him monthly are not less than 23,000. “So the person challenging father Mbaka, how many people are you feeding? So if I talk you talk because the government is paying you, do you know how many people I’m paying? The priest quizzed rhetorically.

On the threat by Buhari’s party APC to report him to the Pope, Fr. Mbaka laughed it off and said that Rome would clap for him if they hear that he is challenging evil government. Emphasizing more on that, the priest gave a funny analogy using one of the best footballers in the world, Lionel Messi. He said, “you will go and report Messi to FIFA that he plays too much, they will make him soccer ambassador. The insecurity I’m talking about can affect them, even the Shehu who is talking the bandits can kill him. How will a whole Nigeria not have a quality hospital and the president will be flown abroad when he is sick, what a shame!

He said if the federal government’s problem is that he is blessing Nnamdi Kanu that he does not have apology for that because the IPOB leader is his brother and spiritual son.

Fr. Mbaka said many more in his Sunday message and you can watch the full video from the link below:

https://vantagenews.ng/2021/05/03/contract-allegation-fr-mbaka-issues-explosive-reply-to-garba-shehu-apc-full-video/

1 Like

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by Chopet(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2021
Good morning Mr.Mbaka, so you have woken up from your slumber.
What I don't understand is why you kept quiet since herdsmen are unleashing terror on helpless Nigerians.
May be because, you play a big role in pushing in the most failed president on us with the support of those
who believe in whatever you say.

I'm still surprise on how the almighty God I know that doesn't make mistake will reveal to you that Buhari is a messiah and later change from that. Why sudden total U turn?

Or, is it that you've seen that Biafra is now obviously undeniable. Are you afraid that Biafrans will reject you when Biafra finally comes.
Well it's never too late

The obvious facts are
1. Nigerians are disappointed in all the clerics in this country, they don't fight for the helpless, when it supposed to
2. Nigerians are part of the problem of Nigeria, because they believe so much in religion instead of reality.

NIGERIA IS JUST A FALSE UNION
Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:52am On May 03, 2021
GOOD
Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by Amaechi2023(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2021
But in his reply during Sunday mass, Fr. Mbaka said it’s only stupid people who attack message from God. “I’m not afraid of anybody in this job, I’m doing this job for God. So if anybody says he’s angry for what is being said, whatever he wants to do to himself he should do.
ohh so it's God that told you Buhari is the Messiah and was still the same person that told you Buhari is rapturing the country?
the same God told you that uzodima is from him but later came back to deny that he's not from him?
I don't know which God mbaka serves oo but I know even the God of Babalawos is not as confused as mbaka political God.
i beleive men who work for God do that unconditionally and not for personal gain.
in the entire story, mbaka couldn't even deny the facts that he begged for contract.
men of contacts indeed..

Mbaka boasted that he is not just a priest but also a job provider, saying that direct salary earners from him monthly are not less than 23,000.

hian??
23kwa??
oboi I never knew political priesthood is this lucrative oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by iammo(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2021
tongue

Politicians, Yahoo boys and Pastors, dont know who gives lamba pass

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by helinues: 6:01am On May 03, 2021
grin grin

9ja people , I hail thee oo..

So Pantami resignation debate have been dropped, Eye Mbaka is now the hottest national issue to waste time, energy and creative minds for.

Pls who whinch us gan gan?
Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04am On May 03, 2021
We dey cum...... first

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2021
THE CONTRACTFUL FATHER
TRYING HARD TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE UGM
YOU CAN'T BULLY OUR PMB1523
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by Jlow2: 6:09am On May 03, 2021
al-qaeda people congress, blood suckers and evil party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by blackpanda: 6:13am On May 03, 2021
I am disappointed in father Mbaka. He decided to become a politician rather than face Gods calling. From what both sides have posted, it's clear that Garba Shehu was right. Mbaka has agreed that he went to asorock with contractors, so what's the cursing for

Altho I am not in support of apc for using Mbaka to win elections, but that's only because Mbaka allowed himself to be used in the first place! Religious leaders should stay away from politics or get dragged in the mud with politicians.

1 Like

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by caesymore(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2021
I wish this will be the part you command fire to annihilate them already if you can plz do and prove so many thing to us by doing so a nigga will be thrilled grin
HenryQuest:
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has blasted presidential spokesman Garba Shehu and the All Progressives Congress for attacking him and threatening to report him to the Pope.

The attack on Mbaka by Shehu and the APC came after the fiery Catholic priest had called for the resignation or impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari over rising insecurity in the country.

While Shehu accused the clergyman of asking for contracts for his support for Buhari, the president’s party APC threatened to expose and report him to Pope, who is the supreme leader of the Catholic Church worldwide.

But in his reply during Sunday mass, Fr. Mbaka said it’s only stupid people who attack message from God. “I’m not afraid of anybody in this job, I’m doing this job for God. So if anybody says he’s angry for what is being said, whatever he wants to do to himself he should do. I’m a messenger of God, so you should be stupid to be attacking a message from God. No matter who you are God is above all of us, so if you don’t feel happy that God is revealing secret to you; God is giving you expo, it’s an expo – instead of him destroying you silently, he tells you look at what you should do, you are not doing well in so so places. So why should Mbaka be attacked by any reasonable human being? Whether you call yourself Shehu or what there is no need for that. I don’t even need to explain what I said once it’s from the oracle of God, my work is to listen to God, if he says I should talk I will say it and take my leave, Fr. Mbaka said.”

The priest said that in Nigeria, if you say the truth you will be attacked, but that he will survive the attack of those attacking men of God whom he described as crocodiles who want to eat the fishes in the fish pond.

He said instead of those in government attacking the messenger, they should rather challenge the truth; whether there is insecurity or not, whether there is good hospitals in this country or not.

On the allegation of giving him contract, Fr. Mbaka said it’s a laughable childish accusation. He said, “whoever is saying that is a shame to himself and shame to the people he is representing. Father Mbaka’s voice came from the spiritual, so what I’m saying is unchallengeable.”

He said he has been silent because he was waiting for them to change until God said he should speak. Mbaka boasted that he is not just a priest but also a job provider, saying that direct salary earners from him monthly are not less than 23,000. “So the person challenging father Mbaka, how many people are you feeding? So if I talk you talk because the government is paying you, do you know how many people I’m paying? The priest quizzed rhetorically.

On the threat by Buhari’s party APC to report him to the Pope, Fr. Mbaka laughed it off and said that Rome would clap for him if they hear that he is challenging evil government. Emphasizing more on that, the priest gave a funny analogy using one of the best footballers in the world, Lionel Messi. He said, “you will go and report Messi to FIFA that he plays too much, they will make him soccer ambassador. The insecurity I’m talking about can affect them, even the Shehu who is talking the bandits can kill him. How will a whole Nigeria not have a quality hospital and the president will be flown abroad when he is sick, what a shame!

He said if the federal government’s problem is that he is blessing Nnamdi Kanu that he does not have apology for that because the IPOB leader is his brother and spiritual son.

Fr. Mbaka said many more in his Sunday message and you can watch the full video from the link below:

https://vantagenews.ng/2021/05/03/contract-allegation-fr-mbaka-issues-explosive-reply-to-garba-shehu-apc-full-video/

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by Donsoby(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2021
Whatever you are saying, remember that it was the same Samuel who anointed Saul, king of Israel, also anointed David. Fr. Mbaka's former stand should not matter, at least he was bold enough to apologise to Nigerians for misleading us, The issue now is whether his message is true or false, all the zombies still supporting the Fulanized govt of Buhari........you or your dear will soon have an encounter with BOKO HARAM, BANDITS, UNKNOWN GUN MEN OR KIDNAPPERS then you will understand the full meaning of insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by chidexleo: 6:33am On May 03, 2021
I always know that APC is not sincere

1 Like

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by Sunnybay7: 6:52am On May 03, 2021
Well I blame mbaka for hobnobing with APC in the first place. Buhari is a Satanist.

1 Like

Re: Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) by ivandragon: 7:02am On May 03, 2021
Seems the 'good' father danced around the contract issue...

(1) (Reply)

All The Problems Of Nigeria On One Page And In Pictures - Enjoy / Pls How Is Igbo Ungrateful To The North? / We Will Get Your Collaborators, FG Tells Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.