Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road (13171 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Nobody: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
Cnach:

I said it one time that any leader who is not older than the internet must deliver. sanwolu was the only governor who requested for feedback from his subjects during the lockdown before making decision on next step to take. of course he is working.
the problem with buhari is that he is far behind the new generation and people around him misinform him

Broadly agree with you. Especially the part about people misinforming him. Some of the things Buhari stubbornly refuses to implement are the only and inevitable way forward that must be done sooner rather than later.
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by TheTourist: 8:18am On May 03, 2021
All this one na awareness. Till the first meter of road is tarred, don't get too excited. "Hoodlums" shouldn't take advantage of the "opportunity" to kidnap any contractor. Selah
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2021
TheTourist:
All this one na awareness. Till the first meter of road is tarred, don't get too excited. "Hoodlums" shouldn't take advantage of the "opportunity" to kidnap any contractor. Selah

Bruv, Lagos infrastructure delivery model is very solid and predictable these days and improving. They don't do "awareness" with major road project that are important traffic hubs and link for residential and commercial purposes. I use all parts of lagos and see many major road projects being completed in good time.

Those who mainly mess around still are local government chairmen because contract award at that level are always difficult to monitor for quality and pace of work.
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Prince001(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2021
helinues:

But we have so many states governors that are almost doing nothing...

Let's encourage those who are doing something bikonu

I understand u but na the same encouragement we used that made Tinubu crippled Lagos now. Imagine the fortune he stole from u and I!
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by AllenSpencer: 9:19am On May 03, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Sorry, but if you build a road with open gutters, especially in a populated area, you are committing a CRIME against the people.

Pedestrians are taxpayers and have the RIGHT to walk on a paved walkway WITHOUT exposure to open drains and open gutters, which are disgusting, unsightly, filthy, primitive, and bad for the health!

How a street should look:

I never mentioned that it should not be covered. That is a standard. I only emphasized on an efficient channel to dislodge with regards to terrain and human factor in the geographical region. They have a special way of getting trash into it even when you cover it, so mitigating against this known factors should be topmost priority.
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Odobaone: 9:30am On May 03, 2021
Cnach:

I said it one time that any leader who is not older than the internet must deliver. sanwolu was the only governor who requested for feedback from his subjects during the lockdown before making decision on next step to take. of course he is working.
the problem with buhari is that he is far behind the new generation and people around him misinform him

You're far from being wrong my brother.
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by OnowuOra(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
Guess you didn't read what's on the sign board..... They're constructing drainage bro, gutter! Gutter ooooo. Tomorrow now when they finish thier suppose work and leave site you'll start complaining that they've abounded the project
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1388965438332227606?s=19

Na the engineer wear ankara so grin with pam sandal, no safety boot

OP no come here tomorrow come cry say them abandon the project o
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by sulaak(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

I agree with you. But being covered is not is not the ultimate. The channel and flow dynamics.

Considering the nature of humans who reside in that abode, you need a very efficient channel

Rosskiiku:

Sorry, but if you build a road with open gutters, especially in a populated area, you are committing a CRIME against the people.

Pedestrians are taxpayers and have the RIGHT to walk on a paved walkway WITHOUT exposure to open drains and open gutters, which are disgusting, unsightly, filthy, primitive, and bad for the health!

How a street should look:

Kai, even rich Nigerians homes are not as clean and aesthetic as the image above
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by PHAYOL81: 12:20pm On May 03, 2021
Good one LASG. Keep it up governor Sanwo Olu. May God continue to bless Lagos state.
May God continue to bless all Yoruba lands
#EkoOniBajeo
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Drsnives(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
Slurity:
pure statement of hate, you really don't take what is feasible about Lagos project handily at all.
Which one is hate again?? Is this not Nigeria, let's see as it unfolds nau
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by Rosskiiku: 6:33pm On May 03, 2021
sulaak:

Kai, even rich Nigerians homes are not as clean and aesthetic as the image above

You need to move around Nigeria more.

Abuja

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by sultry69(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
PenuelFarms:
You can be happy because it's a Lagos State project.

If you are in Ogun State, you are on your own. The widely-publicised OPIC Road Isheri (Channels TV Avenue) has since been abandoned.
That Ogun governor is very clueless, all what he does better is licking Fulani terrorist in chief in Abuja.
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by 9jaRealist: 8:49am On May 04, 2021
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by SefunmiHookups: 9:18am On May 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road by osejie17(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

eeya, I feel your pain. I looked up some jobs in your chosen field (accounting) and several came up. The only issue is that they are mostly vacancies in Abuja, and you are in Edo. how do you want to go about it? You got a good CGPA, so person like you supposed find employment nau. I can forward the links to you, it's from a site that advertises these jobs. Try out your luck and pray too Sha. Where will u like me to post the link? Here or in a dead thread?
thanks my number 08137854434

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Crawls Like Garden Snails, Can’t Be Called Giant Of Africa, Say Jonathan / NEPA: No More Black- Out 1986 / It Won’t Be Easy Liberating Lagos From Tinubu’s Grip, PDP Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.