Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal (40739 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Garba Shehu On Magu Probe: Nigerians Should Prepare For Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nobody: 8:59am On May 03, 2021
Man of god.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nobody: 9:01am On May 03, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Jew rat
Fucck you again.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Akanbiedu(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2021
Garba Shehu is a dunderhead. How come he was quick to throw a good supporter like Mbaka under the bus while he has never replied Atiku.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by PissfulProtester: 9:03am On May 03, 2021
sexyking1:
The FG picked the wrong fight. Fr Mbaka is one priest they should not fight with because he can never back out.
which wrong fight? mtchewwww
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by solidworks(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2021
The day Jesus went to Zacchacus house to eat hope you your type said the same thing. Life is deep, people limit themselves because they think they are better humans than others.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2021
Sammyadexxx:
Fighting mbaka at the moment is the worst things the government should be thinking of..they should concentrate their fight on the hunger in the land.

Word for word . They don’t need to concentrate on him. He makes statement and they fire back like they did with three wise security contractors.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Elonmuskfan: 9:05am On May 03, 2021
SmartProf:
Those in the Presidency are professional blackmailers but Mbaka has gone the way of a certain cunning Prophet Balaam in the Bible. The Catholic Church should donate him to a political party as a souvenir before 2023.
grin grin
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by W0mbRaider: 9:05am On May 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Fucck you again.

Lol.

You will get your Biastard republic with your 5 Shithole states.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Wetin join us in the ND with your slave race nah the same thing that joined us with the Abokis.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
W0mbRaider:

[s]Lol.

You will get your Biastard republic with your 5 Shithole states.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Wetin join us in the ND with your slave race nah the same thing that joined us with the Abokis.[/s]
Fucck you and your ND. Who wants you lazy drunk fishermen in Biafra? You people can join afonjas because you are dead to Igbos. Hey before I forget, fucck you again.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2021
Akanbiedu:
Garba Shehu is a dunderhead. How come he was quick to throw a good supporter like Mbaka under the bus while he has never replied Atiku.

Atiku didn’t take three WHITE MEN to the rock for security contract so Shehu doesn’t have any thing on him.

Jesus said the gods of this world came and found nothing on me
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Kuginzi: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
So Fr. Mbaka has turned himself to a palliative hustler

2 Likes

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by W0mbRaider: 9:11am On May 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Fucck you and your ND. Who wants you lazy drunk fishermen in Biafra? You people can join afonjas because you are dead to Igbos. Hey before I forget, fucck you again.

Pained.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2021
Lemmy123:
I thought this Garba Shehu had some sense, never knew he is more clueless than Buharee himself..... To think that I share a country with these donkeys.... Tufieh!

For exposing Mbaka e no come get sense again

2 Likes

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by ebuka440: 9:12am On May 03, 2021
You lied Bro. Fr. Mbaka is rich as a priest. He lacks nothing Bro.

He produces bottle and sachet water, produces aquarapha yoghurt. He has a school mighty one where poor people attends.

All these he achieved for the Church and not for his personal pocket. Think wisely before talking. The buhari he was referring to may not be in his right state of mind or doesn't exist that's why his government went down the drain.

The prophesies that he gave was right as of then. A seer may tell you that you are destined to be great but due to carelessness or the inability to seek the face of God, you may loose direction and end up not achieving the said prophesy.

Take note nna

PissfulProtester:
grin

Hungerbaad, my niggar, may your soul rest in peace. When this guy opened an account with this moniker on nairaland, nobody knew what he saw at first..but with time, his philanthropic acts on nairaland made us understand truly..that Hunger is baad!

At first, when Mbaka was vituperating on the pulpit and changing prophesy, I thought it was out of fear of unknown gunmen...cos every soul that openly supports this Fulani government in the East becomes a soft target.....but now, I know better..Hunger indeed is baad!!!

Do you guys think if Mbaka had gotten the contract which he tirelessly lobbied Buhari for, he would have said all he said recently? No! let's call a spade a spade, pls. We should stop saying he has the right to lobby for contract and yen yen yen...When it happened to Eedris Abdulkareem recently, na so Una lash am everywhere...now, na Una pipo, Una dey defend am...(The problem with the country called Nigeria)

Attached: Mbaka in 2023, few months to eRections..after years of failure to secure the contracts

1 Like

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2021
iscom:
Though nothing wrong for a man of God to get a contract from the government. He is feeding the nation. He needs money to meet people's demands.

Abeg buy your original romoss powerbanks, xiaomi etc mobile accessories. Click the link below for details and prices. Thanks

If he had given himself to the labour of the word and doctrine , he would have received mighty wisdom for mighty works and imparted same to his adherents and wouldn’t have needed to go to Abuja and spend a week calling and waiting to see Buhari.

A Christian wants a Muslim in Buhari mode to come and give thanks to his own God and not allah .. isn’t that funny
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Austineva2: 9:15am On May 03, 2021
sexyking1:
The FG picked the wrong fight. Fr Mbaka is one priest they should not fight with because he can never back out.
I swear
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nobody: 9:16am On May 03, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Pained.

Pained when I'm smoking weed? You must be under the influence of ogogoro to think that. I'm in my happiest mood at the moment but hey, fucck you okay.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Chirowman(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2021
Okay ,leave politics for politicians but self acclaimed men of God won't hear . See the kind of monumental disgrace that was thrown on his way . It's finished
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Lemmy123(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

For exposing Mbaka e no come get sense again
I just tire... The other day he said the president can not be intimidated... Can you imagine such insensitive comment from an adviser in time when the country is literally boiling... Damn
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Ifexmichael: 9:20am On May 03, 2021
Buhari should resign please ......#tag buhari resign ...the youth should wake up let protest #tag buhari resign every wherea
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2021
Tranquill:
I don't know why I just have this strong feeling that this Mbaka of a man is one of these 'catholic priests' that have a wife and children hidden somewhere.
Oil de your head

1 Like

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Edmaths: 9:20am On May 03, 2021
Presidency will soon reveal how "God told Father Mbaka that Hope Nzodinma would replace Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of Imo State".

Father Mbaka needs to thread carefully.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Elonmuskfan: 9:21am On May 03, 2021
nony43:
The APC Stalwarts decided to "scam Fada".
Huge disgrace mehhnnn.
They promised him " an ultra modern health facility" to be sited on the Adoration Ground cum vicinity.

Then to seal it,they sent Gubernatorial aspirant then Mr Hope Uzodimma with a little cheque to come down,make the pronouncement and secure the Reverend's trust.
Mr Hope was the emissary.
Reverend Ejike Mbaka was the mugu.

Fast forward to 2020 onto 2021, ah ah no tilling of ground,no foundation, no Intel,no hospital complex,nothing.

Odirokwa mma o. It's not good o.
APC deceived Fada Mbaaaa.
Hahaha.
How did uzodinma associate with the Fulani so much that he has their trust and is backed, also used as emissary?

I mean, they can’t know him from nowhere yet treat him this lofty?

1 Like

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by edoairways: 9:21am On May 03, 2021
eeetuk:
Pastor Mbaka : "I don’t even know these people. They just came to Enugu and said, can I help them reach the government, that the level of insecurity in this country and how Nigeria has been shipping their oil out, refining and bringing them back, that we are losing."

Pastor Mbaka is a threat to the national security of Nigeria! I am now on the side of president Buhari after hearing pastor Mbaka side of the argument.

I think president Buhari Buhari should send security forces to arrest pastor Mbaka for using foreign mercenaries to sponsor terrorist attack against Nigeria.

How can a Nigerian used foreign spy to deceive Nigerian government?

Pastor Mbaka said " I didn't know these men "
This is in reference to the three white contractors he took to deceive Buhari over contracts.

Terrible statement coming out from the mouth of pastor Mbaka.

Why do you take people that you don't know to see the president?

Corrupt pastor! That is who pastor Mbaka is.

I think it is fair to accuse pastor Mbaka of being responsible for the ongoing terrorism act in Nigeria.

So, I write to call on president Buhari to have pastor Mbaka arrested and charged him with treason. I can now see why rise in terror activities have gone up up in recent months. These three white contractors are putting pressure on president Buhari to get contracts.
What a myopic reasoning
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by wetmenow: 9:22am On May 03, 2021
You took the white men that you don't even know to Buhari.

IS THERE REALLY HEAVEN OR HELL FIRE?
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2021
Lama70:
Father Mbaka didn't know that the mere suggestion of how security can be improved in this nation will annoy them.
He didn't know that they are feeding fat from the misfortune and misery of the masses.
He also didn't know that they have their approved contactors that can help them take the bulk of the money abroad.
Sh*meless blackmailers.

I won’t whitewash an obvious misconduct because of tribe .... the so-called white men, what was their antecedents or they wanted to start with nigeria .

Can anybody one earth take three strange fellows unknown even to himself to see the president of the United state to discuss security of America and the secret service allows him and the three musketeers in?

1 Like

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Mpanyi: 9:27am On May 03, 2021
People calling Mbaka's name here need to do brain check. Is Mbaka not a Nigerian? Did they accuse him of stealing any money? No. He committed no offence. Leave him to go. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by psychologist(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2021
blazepascal:
what can 5k do for you

give me 353 reasons why you need this money

I need the money because of 353 reasons grin tongue
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2021
Armanipounds:
As much as i believe the presidency lied in some part of the story, Fr Mbaka behaved like the biblical Accan! When did it become his duty to take 3 white men to the president? Since when did he become the moon that directed the 3 wise men to baby jesus? Fr Mbaka is not being thoroughly truthful here in my own analyses! So 3 unknown white men can solve the insecurity challenges ravaging the country? Whose foreign interest were the 3 men advancing? Which nationals were this 3 men? So many distorted narraction by Fr Mbaka! Let's hear the side of the story of the 3 unknown men! But my logical conclusion is Fr Ejike Mbaka actually did solicited for government contract! Yahoo priest!!!

Quote the scripture correctly. Leave all that fixed notion carried from childhood ...there was no three wise men anywhere in any version of the scripture.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Austineva2: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
God bless u, man. U are truly wise. May God increase ur wisdom more
ebuka440:
You lied Bro. Fr. Mbaka is rich as a priest. He lacks nothing Bro.

He produces bottle and sachet water, produces aquarapha yoghurt. He has a school mighty one where poor people attends.

All these he achieved for the Church and not for his personal pocket. Think wisely before talking. The buhari he was referring to may not be in his right state of mind or doesn't exist that's why his government went down the drain.

The prophesies that he gave was right as of then. A seer may tell you that you are destined to be great but due to carelessness or the inability to seek the face of God, you may loose direction and end up not achieving the said prophesy.

Take note nna

Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by Eriokanmi: 9:35am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

Hungerbaad, my niggar, may your soul rest in peace. When this guy opened an account with this moniker on nairaland, nobody knew what he saw at first..but with time, his philanthropic acts on nairaland made us understand truly..that Hunger is baad!

At first, when Mbaka was vituperating on the pulpit and changing prophesy, I thought it was out of fear of unknown gunmen...cos every soul that openly supports this Fulani government in the East becomes a soft target.....but now, I know better..Hunger indeed is baad!!!

Do you guys think if Mbaka had gotten the contract which he tirelessly lobbied Buhari for, he would have said all he said recently? No! let's call a spade a spade, pls. We should stop saying he has the right to lobby for contract and yen yen yen...When it happened to Eedris Abdulkareem recently, na so Una lash am everywhere...now, na Una pipo, Una dey defend am...(The problem with the country called Nigeria)

Attached: Mbaka in 2023, few months to eRections..after years of failure to secure the contracts
See as your mouth stinks. What happened to Patience Jonathan when she visited this same man with money gift, even though he did not invite her, just because they wanted him to sweet-mouth them for 2015 elections? You are a dingbat, i don't care if you report me to the mod or not on this. When the same Mbaka supported Buhari a muslim candidate over a Christian sitting president, nobody opened their dirty mouths to talk but now that he's saying otherwise about buhari, knowing fully well that buhari had failed Nigerians, your likes are busy disgracing yourself on nairaland. Shioor! People like you are the reason we are at a stalemate as a country.
Re: Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal by manbrain: 9:36am On May 03, 2021
This is amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi / Jonathan: "Truth Left Bola Tinubu Faster Than Usain Bolt" / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.