Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,272 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Meet 18years Old Sudanese Who Built A Solar Powered Car - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet 18years Old Sudanese Who Built A Solar Powered Car (387 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 18years Old Sudanese Who Built A Solar Powered Car by GentleA(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2021
"Meet Monzir Mohammed, UNICEF Sudan’s Youth Advocate, who built a solar powered car with his team"
Monzir Mohammed is 18-years old. The young advocate first had the idea of building a car of his own that can solve his transportation problem. He ended up building a car that also had no negative impact on the environment, using local materials.
The young climate and environmental activist also founded Future Generations with a group of like-minded and passionate youth with a collective goal to positively change their country and future. Although Monzir and his team are victims of internally displaced and conflict-affected communities. They have succeeded in rising above all odds, to make global impact.
When Monzir was asked about his future plans and what his first decision would be if he were to become Prime Minister, his passion for calling for developing and investing in young people was clearly seen.
“If I were Prime Minister, the first decision I will make is to establish training centers for youth and adolescents to train them on creative skills, as I believe this would help to improve the economy of Sudan.” He said. “I will also select Sudanese youth aged between 18-20 years and send them to developed countries, to gain knowledge and be trained on various skills, and when they come back they will contribute to local industry and will also train other Sudanese youth.”
Monzir and his team were inspired to do more, when they saw The positive impact of their first solar powered car.
They also manufactured a solar-powered motorcycle for physically challenged people and made soaps from Riyhan (Sudanese lavender) plants that are found in almost every Sudanese house.
The world is in trying and challenging times. That's why we should all look around, and ask the question. "What can I do to make a difference."
It's in challenges that we find solutions and innovations.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1147608572375255&id=656988308103953

Re: Meet 18years Old Sudanese Who Built A Solar Powered Car by AbabaExpert: 8:24am On May 03, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Meet 18years Old Sudanese Who Built A Solar Powered Car by Skillsnigeria: 6:20pm On May 03, 2021
That's good

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Access Twitter In Nigeria Via VPN. / Google Pay Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.