Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only (751 Views)

Super Falcons Abandoned After Win Over Banyana — NFF / Pay After Win Games... / WORLD CUP SPECIAL(back to back winnings already)5odds daily for pay after win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
08144898029. WHATSAPP
Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by ghanaman5050: 10:20am On May 03, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:
NO FAKE TIP, NO FREE TIP, NO PAY AFTER WIN
NO PART PAYMENT, ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

PRICE

FOR ONE WEEK

CONTACT STILL REMAIN

08144898029. WHATSAPP ONLY

WE GIVE 2+ODDS FOR SEVEN DAYS YOU WIN AT LEAST 5DAYS THAT A LOT OF PROFIT
DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT YOU STAKE

!!!PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY DON'T CONTACT ME TO AVOID BLOCKING YOU !!!

See this scammer again .
Nairalanders, I know this guy very good is Ikeja . This boy is a scammer.
Run ooo .

4 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by femarium(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Ole...go and sell it to ur father fool

5 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by SIRRITE: 6:30am On May 04, 2021
Sdvay19007:
Watch video

I use my 100% guaranteed trick to double my 100,000 naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k2Syc18hok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPLdalSJL3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSj7WUDqLH4
Scammer in a scammer thread

1 Like

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 05, 2021
This is why poverty level is very high in Africa because the idol their father worshipped is still holding them captive when good thing is coming their way the idol make them to see it as an irrelevant but when the bad one is coming their way that same demon will make them see it as a golden opportunity.

it's only in Africa mainly Nigeria if you are a young Guy and happens to make money they will classify you as a Yahoo boy, 419, arm rubber, another cheap one is scammer etc and that believe has kept many people in a stagnant financial situation because they fail to digest another man's success if you aren't successful doesn't mean another person trying to come up you will fight to pull him down just because you fail to make it in life African's has been in this for so long with the mindset IF I WON'T BENEFIT FROM IT I WILL DAMAGE IT SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM IT so tell me how you are going to succeed in life with that kind of character?

If you want to prove something come with an evidence and not just empty words.

Am talking sense into some black slaves of nairaland
Vipers biting the hands of those feeding them.
Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by SIRRITE: 7:40am On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:
This is why poverty level is very high in Africa because the idol their father worshipped is still holding them captive when good thing is coming their way the idol make them to see it as an irrelevant but when the bad one is coming their way that same demon will make them see it as a golden opportunity.

it's only in Africa mainly Nigeria if you are a young Guy and happens to make money they will classify you as a Yahoo boy, 419, arm rubber, another cheap one is scammer etc and that believe has kept many people in a stagnant financial situation because they fail to digest another man's success if you aren't successful doesn't mean another person trying to come up you will fight to pull him down just because you fail to make it in life African's has been in this for so long with the mindset IF I WON'T BENEFIT FROM IT I WILL DAMAGE IT SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM IT so tell me how you are going to succeed in life with that kind of character?

Just becos nobody believe u, that's why u write this long episode grin grin bro go give ur families member the game make una become rich grin grin. U be bloody s--c--a--m--i--n--g. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Nobody: 10:13am On May 06, 2021
SIRRITE:

Just becos nobody believe u, that's why u write this long episode grin grin bro go give ur families member the game make una become rich grin grin. U be bloody s--c--a--m--i--n--g. grin grin

i know you are a freebie all you await to hear is 30 days free games then you will rush to stake your mother but am sorry is not for free and if you think nobody believed me then you must have been drunk like your ancestors neither do i need to show you those that believe in my service
Must of you guys have one problem which is poverty because your frequently asked questions is

( if i buy 2odds for seven days at 5k then i will not have the money to stake high on daily basis)

that's why you chase after 500 odds just to stake 100 naira and make 50 thousand naira if not a foolish person who will ever think of such.

this is serious poverty but let me tell you what gambling is not a poor man's job you guys should better go find a job.
scammers will always prevail against you because you lack knowledge.
Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by SIRRITE: 12:29pm On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:

i know you are a freebie all you await to hear is 30 days free games then you will rush to stake your mother but am sorry is not for free and if you think nobody believed me then you must have been drunk like your ancestors neither do i need to show you those that believe in my service
Must of you guys have one problem which is poverty because your frequently asked questions is

( if i buy 2odds for seven days at 5k then i will not have the money to stake high on daily basis)

that's why you chase after 500 odds just to stake 100 naira and make 50 thousand naira if not a foolish person who will ever think of such.

this is serious poverty but let me tell you what gambling is not a poor man's job you guys should better go find a job.
scammers will always prevail against you because you lack knowledge.

Mumu dey worry u father and mother that's why Dem give birth to mumu, u think anyone that counter u is poor or don't have money abi?

Ur mentality is very low and poverty-stricken,
Now that they have exposed ur filthy scaming and illegal act, ur body dey pepper u now idiot.

I challenge u, drop ur bookmakers histories I drop mine let know who poor, or who is hitting the bookies hard.

2 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 06, 2021
SIRRITE:

Mumu dey worry u father and mother that's why Dem give birth to mumu, u think anyone that counter u is poor or don't have money abi?

Ur mentality is very low and poverty-stricken,
Now that they have exposed ur filthy scaming and illegal act, ur body dey pepper u now idiot.

I challenge u, drop ur bookmakers histories I drop mine let know who poor, or who is hitting the bookies hard.

wow what a great idea
you hitting bookies hard? but you keep searching from one sport thread to another
you are mentally ill.
Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by puremaker7(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:
NO FAKE TIP, NO FREE TIP, NO PAY AFTER WIN
NO PART PAYMENT, ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

PRICE

FOR ONE WEEK

CONTACT STILL REMAIN

08144898029. WHATSAPP ONLY

WE GIVE 2+ODDS FOR SEVEN DAYS YOU WIN AT LEAST 5DAYS THAT A LOT OF PROFIT
DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT YOU STAKE

!!!PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY DON'T CONTACT ME TO AVOID BLOCKING YOU !!!

Thief

2 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by puremaker7(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:

You are a thief

2 Likes

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by ghanaman5050: 6:09pm On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:

You see your end .
Go and look for job.
Scammer.

1 Like

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Chris4Smith(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2021
Ole Buruku

1 Like

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
At least prove yourself, so they know what they want to engage in.

1 Like

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by SIRRITE: 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:

wow what a great idea
you hitting bookies hard? but you keep searching from one sport thread to another
you are mentally ill.

Ur papa dey craze, have told u, I challenge u drop ur transaction history of ur bookmakers let see who is the poor man, thief u will not go and look for work, parading everywhere looking for prey, ur mumu don too much.

1 Like

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by Nobody: 10:54am On May 30, 2021
New month record start

Re: No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only by ghanaman5050: 11:09am On May 30, 2021
Emmanuelson1x2:
New month record start
This boy is a scammer. Please stay far

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Do A Little Task For 5k Come In / Jack Grealish Becomes Most Expensive Player In English Football - Transfer / Three All-time Most Liked Sports Pictures On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.