Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother (560 Views)

Ghanaian Policemen Flog Man Accused Of Stealing ₦100k, Their IGP React (Video) / FRSC official seen kicking a passenger after almost causing an accident . VIDEO / Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by BigShishi(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2021
Ogidi youths flog a man after he was filmed flogging, boxing, and kicking his mother
The man has been identified as Sunday Maduegbunam Kosisochukwu from Ogidi in Anambra state.

He was confronted by youths in the community after the video of him beating a woman believed to be his mother went viral. They asked him if the video was doctored and he admitted he’s the one in the video and it wasn’t doctored.

He begged for Forgiveness but they made sure they flogged some sense into him. I'm not sure he will be repeating this abominable act anytime soon.

What kind of man kicks and flogs the woman who brought him into the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFH2vjtJvH8

Watch uncensored video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/COZ63Y7nTgb/?igshid=34xgfeku40t2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by heniford2: 10:13am On May 03, 2021
grin grin boys are not smiling them torch am small
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by DaddyRochie1642: 10:14am On May 03, 2021
They should make sure they flog sense into that idiot
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by ChiefSosa(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
No matter how my mama vex me reach, the highest wey I go do na to just ignore am, I go rather dwell on the positive things wey she do rather than the negative things. Na only one mama you get, you no get choice that to bear am. To every person reading this #APPRECIATEYOURMOTHERNOWBEFOREICOMETOYOURHOUSEANDSLAPYOURFACE
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by ChiefSosa(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
No matter how my mama vex me reach, the highest wey I go do na to just ignore am, I go rather dwell on the positive things wey she do rather than the negative things. Na only one mama you get, you no get choice than to bear am. To every person reading this #APPRECIATEYOURMOTHERNOWBEFOREICOMEANDSLAPYOURFACE
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by Igivebooks: 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Yeah. If you must disrespect your mother then you should be disrespected as well.

Hi guys,

Are you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by dollytino4real(f): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
drugs overdose, mama wen no get money na witch 4 dis days children eyes!! money no go shame us o!
Re: Ogidi Youth in Anambra Flog Man Seen Kicking & Flogging His Mother by donbachi(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2021
Check very well..one fake traditional pastor,go done tell the idiot.dat his mother is responsible for all his misfortunes.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Sentenced To Three Life Sentences In South Africa / Nigeria’s Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash / Three Suspected Cultists Arrested After Initiation In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.