Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares (1510 Views)

2020 Prophecy: Hope Uzodimma Will Take Over Imo State – Father Mbaka Declares / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2021
The Spiritual Director of
Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Fr
Ejike Mbaka, has described Nnamdi Kanu as his Spiritual
son and brother.
IGBERE TV recalls that Mbaka
who had last week prayed
that God will bless the IPOB
leader, Nnamdi Kanu for having the courage to fight for his people, said the government is worried because he is blessing Nnamdi Kanu.
The Cleric also admitted that he brought three contractors
for the Buhari-led
administration to tackle
insecurity.

According to him, anyone who
tells the Buhari government the truth, will be branded a
terrorist.
“Those attacking me are
crocodiles but God is ready for
them. If their worry is that I’m blessing Nnamdi Kanu, wherever he is God is still
blessing him without me.
“Is he not my brother ?

Spiritually he is my son so
what is their problem? I will
continue to speak the truth.

“The last person this
administration should fight
should be father Mbaka unless
the anger of heaven will be
upon them because I represent the downtrodden in this country,” he warned.

The Cleric further attacked
politicians in the country,
describing them as Coronavirus’ killing Nigerians.
He stated that Nigerians are dying from hunger more than
insecurity at the moment.

“Nigerians dying of hunger are more than those dying of
insecurity there is stomach
insecurity “Our leaders are the Coronavirus in the country, money meant to build industries for youths to have employment, they are packing it for election,” he added. Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu had told the Igbos to ignore claims by the presidency but should
rather defend their brother,
the Spiritual Director of the
Adoration Ministry (AMEN), Ejike Mbaka.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by BigSarah(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka is a mole, Beware IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by helinues: 10:41am On May 03, 2021
A man who stands for nothing fall for anything

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Authority1o1(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2021
Okay...

Are seminarians schooled on business during their stay in the seminaries?

Because the recent behavior and actions of this anointed man shows that he understands business.

He was a strong supporter of the God-endorsed Buhari, but since God has changed His mind, or realized His mistakes, the Father now shifted his strong support to MNK. At least, a portion of the monthly donations to IPOB should at least do one or two things for his church, since the president doesn't know that his church needs donations in return for every support.

Know this, God doesn't make mistakes or wrong decisions, but according to the utterances and indications of the reverend, He does. Which makes all these an epic travesty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by madridguy(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by b3llo(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2021
The Fear of Unknown Gunmen is the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by evanstinobbc: 10:54am On May 03, 2021
j
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2021
Make i sit back and read comments from yoruba muslim and their northern brothers.

I remember their words that says Mbaka is the only true man of God from east.

And i believes them now.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On May 03, 2021
Stop disgracing your calling Fr Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by orikoku: 11:07am On May 03, 2021
This man God finally dance to the iPod tune.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Winner90: 11:12am On May 03, 2021
funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2021
See confusion.

The same Nnamdi Kanu that insulted Jesus Christ and all Christians?

What a joke!

Maybe he's hoping Nnamdi Kanu will give him money too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Biafrannuke: 11:15am On May 03, 2021
Spiritual leader indeed. You are a disgrace and KANU I know will do nothing with you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2021
[s]
goodnessme1:
Make i sit back and read comments from yoruba muslim and their northern brothers.

I remember their words that says Mbaka is the only true man of God from east.

And i believes them now.
[/s]

Your English is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
How it take concern you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by cybersoldiers: 12:21pm On May 03, 2021
Ask me what Adeboye, Oydepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya all goes to the presidency to do other than steal from the already stolen common wealth of Nigeria?

Yoruba's are making it look as if Mbaka did something they've not been doing before.

Was it not Adeboye who anointed Buhari as Gods candidate?

Adeboye after promises made to him even denied pastor Bosun who God used to warn Nigerians against voting Buhari.

Any Yoruba who want to condemn Mbaka should first go and stone Adeboye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Ojiofor: 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
Igbos will trust mbaka they will fall for his gimmick and cry later. Mbaka is a cash and carry prophet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by KAHBOOM: 12:35pm On May 03, 2021
I hate this shameless man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2021
Gbam..
Zombies can continue wailing.. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
Ojiofor:
Igbos will trust mbaka they will fall for his gimmick and cry later. Mbaka is a cash and carry prophet.
Lolz. haters of Ipob commenting..

The comments should keep coming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by chiefobdk(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2021
Ojiofor:
when the people who hate you so much turn around to advise you, go ahead you are doing well..

See you IPOB hater now advise IPOB
Is God not wonderful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2021
chiefobdk:
when the people who hate you so much turn around to advise you, go ahead you are doing well..

Is God not wonderful
They expected Kanu and ipob to be attack Mbaka now.

But we are wise than them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Ojiofor: 1:58pm On May 03, 2021
chiefobdk:

Is God not wonderful

Do I actually hate ipob?
I don't think so.I am just saying things as it is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Cyberterror: 2:03pm On May 03, 2021
Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka is a Prophet whom I respect so much. I saw his fearlessness the day he looked through Peter Obi's fake humility and figuratively told him to leave the podium if he couldn't announce his financial donation publicly the way he was announcing his political ambitions publicly. The way he followed ex Governor Chimaroke Nnamani bumber to bumber giving him heat for the sake of Enugu state that had been taken over by cultists in government. The way he tackled ex Imo governor Ikedi Ohakim for abusing a Catholic Priest in public. Now he is taking on the Presidency fire for fire. The man is so fearless. You can only be this fearless if you know that God is pleased with you. Enemies of Father Mbaka can collect some air for keeps grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Soulsymbol99: 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
Nk go soon change am 4 dis man lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2021
this news go pain many people welllaaaa. thank God igbos are coming together.. Fulanis terrorists have succeeded in uniting other regions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by kasay: 2:28pm On May 03, 2021
Ejike Mbaka for Pope of Biafra!!!

Nnamdi Kanu for President of Biafra Republic!!!

cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by Godblessbiafraa: 2:28pm On May 03, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by goodnessme1(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Do I actually hate ipob?
I don't think so.I am just saying things as it is.
You should be telling this to those that don't know you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by SenatePresdo(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

You are such a Fool!
Is Mbaka no longer the only True Man of God from the East?

I know it horrifies you that your terroristic Government is being abandoned.

If you are not happy about it, then go and blast yourself as a Terrorist Almajri that you are. Because that's the only thing you can do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is My Spiritual Son, Brother – Fr Mbaka Declares by jlinkd78(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Osibanjo Was On Panel That Enslaved Lagos To Tinubu Alpha Beta At 10% Commission / Man Allegedly Kills, Dismembers Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.