Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria (497 Views)

The No Fail Roadmap To A 10X Successful Mini-importation Business. / Start A Free Successful Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria by Thoughtful21: 10:44am On May 03, 2021
Happy workers days to all Nairalanders.

I intend to start a Mini importation business and wish to know the biggest and best Mini Importation business owners in Nigeria.
Kindly assist, if you are very familiar with Mini Importation business in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2021
Thoughtful21:
Happy workers days to all Nairalanders.

I intend to start a Mini importation business and wish to know the biggest and best Mini Importation business owners in Nigeria.
Kindly assist, if you are very familiar with Mini Importation business in Nigeria.

Thanks

What niche do you intend to go into?
What product(s) do you want to import?

If you're going to be successful in mini importation, you have to be a good marketer.
Re: Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria by Thoughtful21: 4:16pm On May 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

What niche do you intend to go into?
What product(s) do you want to import?

If you're going to be successful in mini importation, you have to be a good marketer.

Thanks MariaAngel,

Although and am still reading intensively, I'm tentatively planning to go into Security and safety, Health and car accessories.

I will actually like to know the big players in Mini importation in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2021
Thoughtful21:

Thanks MariaAngel,

Although and am still reading intensively, I'm tentatively planning to go into Security and safety, Health and car accessories.

I will actually like to know the big players in Mini importation in Nigeria.

Thanks

Those are good niches.

Just be very careful not to buy inferior products...China produces a lot of crappy stuffs.
Look into other countries than China.
Don't go all in at once.
If you're going for rare goods, buy a few first to test the market. You don't want to be stuck with unsold goods and have your money tied.
Always check market prices first to compare.
Re: Top Ten (10) Most Successful Mini Importation Business Owners In Nigeria by Thoughtful21: 6:52am On May 05, 2021
Thanks so very much mariahAngel.

I am still interested in the list of the ten most successful mini importers in Nigeria.

Other Nairalanders who have such info should assist.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

/ [HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews / Paypal Exchanger Rate: N400/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.