Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! (167 Views)

Legal Advise Needed Please / Rise Up And OCCUPY Every Sector! Unction Timothy Advise Nigerian Believers. / I Need Advise On Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Akanaz(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2021
Good afternoon fellow Nairalnders! Please guys I need your advice as regards somewhat private matter. As a result, I'll keep everything concise but without withholding necessary information.

I'm an orphan from a polygamous family who lives with his step mom, step siblings and siblings. We live together in our father's house after he passed away.

Growing up, people always praise me for whatever I do probably because I do it so well and received unconditional love from them. And sometimes even pray for me for my attitude.

Fast forward to the event that prompted this topic. My step mom's attitude seems choking and annoying. She has positioned every of her children strategically to watch whatever I do and start doing the same.

They attend similar school I graduated from, offer the same course, watch my favourite programs and even currently learning my handiwork.

Here's the most annoying part, when I was struggling, I felt OK this is probably happening to me because I'm not close to God and because of my sin ( I'm keeping that private ) so I became more devout. I'm a Muslim, so I started observing solat, reciting the Quran and sometimes memorises it. When she found about this, she also instructed her children to start going to Arabic class even though they had already graduated from one.

So my question is, what could have been her real reason for doing that? And what do I do concerning the situation?
Re: Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Raymond0008(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2021
If you are buoyant enough, leave their house and go in ghost mood, that little sin is Glevel, when next you cash out, commot der.
Re: Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Akanaz(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2021
Raymond0008:
If you are buoyant enough, leave their house and go in ghost mood, that little sin is Glevel, when next you cash out, commot der.
Thank you!
Re: Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Bigdik70inch2(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
Akanaz:
Thank you!

Well..........ain't u happy u ahead them already..........u jux continue being the pace setter while they follow blindly.........

1 Like

Re: Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Wujio: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akanaz:
Good afternoon fellow Nairalnders! Please guys I need your advice as regards somewhat private matter. As a result, I'll keep everything concise but without withholding necessary information.

I'm an orphan from a polygamous family who lives with his step mom, step siblings and siblings. We live together in our father's house after he passed away.

Growing up, people always praise me for whatever I do probably because I do it so well and received unconditional love from them. And sometimes even pray for me for my attitude.

Fast forward to the event that prompted this topic. My step mom's attitude seems choking and annoying. She has positioned every of her children strategically to watch whatever I do and start doing the same.

They attend similar school I graduated from, offer the same course, watch my favourite programs and even currently learning my handiwork.

Here's the most annoying part, when I was struggling, I felt OK this is probably happening to me because I'm not close to God and because of my sin ( I'm keeping that private ) so I became more devout. I'm a Muslim, so I started observing solat, reciting the Quran and sometimes memorises it. When she found about this, she also instructed her children to start going to Arabic class even though they had already graduated from one.

So my question is, what could have been her real reason for doing that? And what do I do concerning the situation?

Are you still alive !?
Re: Advise! Advise!! Advise!!! by Akanaz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Yes obviously lol
Wujio:

Are you still alive !?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Sale In Lagos Free From Encumbrances / New Constitution, Not Secession, Is Solution To Nigeria’s Problem–don. / Happening Now: Civil Unrest At ELEMORO/BOGIJE - Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.