Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador (4091 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / TECNO Announces Chris Evans As Ambassador / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by 9aiboard: 12:35pm On May 03, 2021

Smartphone giant Tecno, just announced American actor, Chris Evans best known for his role as Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe series as its brand ambassador. This association encapsulates quite a bit of TECNO’s brand philosophy ‘Stop at Nothing’, motivating its fans to steadily pursue their fantasies and not surrender to obstacles.

Most popular for his part as Captain America in the Marvel Universe series, the alluring Chris Evans represents the characteristics that have been inseparable from TECNO, particularly the embodiment of overcoming each problem and doing it days’ long to make a final breakthrough.

Discussing the partnership with TECNO, Chris Evans said, “I am really looking forward to this association with TECNO, a rising smartphone brand that always bears users’ demands in mind and never stops putting forth new technologies and innovations on its products for the consumers in emerging markets. In Hollywood, we also inspire people to continue breaking the boundaries and never stop striving for excellence. TECNO has practiced this spirit by its continuous global footprint in recent years, as well as its constantly upgraded product design and quality. It is really inspiring to be a partner with such a great brand that stops at nothing to encourage people to explore more possibilities.”

In a short video posted on TECNO’s Instagram page, Chris sends a felicitation message for a beautiful year ahead to his fans saying “Hello everyone, wishing you a happy and healthy year ahead, let’s continue to capture amazing moments in 2021. It’s time to stand out”.

Aye, Aye captain! He got it all right. But then, he is Chris Evans; he is always right. Plus, his fans can listen to him talk all day long. But digress!

The partnership with Chris Evans is another huge milestone for TECNO after its association with Manchester City Football Club. This step in the right direction is also part of TECNO’s brand upgrading strategy aimed at unlocking the best of contemporary technologies in artistic designs.

This also showcases TECNO’s mastery of serving its youth-generation consumers with the exact dose of innovation and artistic progression and motivation they need.

https://priceurb.com/american-actor-chris-evans-joins-tecno-mobile-as-a-brand-ambassador/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Sinachi100: 12:36pm On May 03, 2021
Nice one TECNO

But If Una like make una use Captain Africa grin we no go still buy grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Daddyvibez(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2021
Captain America!!
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by michaellovaldo(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
If Una like make una use Captain Nigeria we no go still buy undecided

Samsung/Xiaomi/iPhone or nothing!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Ahmed0336(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2021
michaellovaldo:

Swear say you get money to buy itel tongue

13 Likes

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by michaellovaldo(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Swear say you get money to buy itel tongue

My Money reach or not.... that's for you to guess and for me to know tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Ahmed0336(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2021
michaellovaldo:

My Money reach or not.... that's for you to guess and for me to know tongue

Samsung wannabe user spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by michaellovaldo(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Samsung wannabe user spotted. grin
K
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by sunshineV(f): 2:31pm On May 03, 2021
lol na captain america cash out, na tech dumbo pay. no be me go pay 720p display for 70k

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by LikeAking: 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
Nice!
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by masterfactor(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2021
When he tweet, you will see twitter from iphone not andriod.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by RingRoadMafia: 3:28pm On May 03, 2021
Chris Evans don cash out. I'm sure he doesn't care about the performance of the device, all he cares about is his money grin.

Tecno... Producing trashy phones since the beginning of time.

Samsung all the way!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by femi4: 3:38pm On May 03, 2021
Americans won't buy sef

Next time, use superheros that africans can relate with e.g Black panther, Thor
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by felixnkubi: 4:38pm On May 03, 2021
techno go carry white person knowing fully well that their main market is Africa, or are they trying to break into the American market with their substandard phones, lmao... they better stay their lane if that is so

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by edoairways: 5:01pm On May 03, 2021
michaellovaldo:

You not we

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by edoairways: 5:02pm On May 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
techno go carry white person knowing fully well that their main market is Africa, or are they trying to break into the American market with their substandard phones, lmao... they better stay their lane if that is so
They are targeting that market
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by michaellovaldo(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2021
edoairways:

You not we

I meant my family and i tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by GreaterFuture3: 7:10pm On May 03, 2021
These people are making so much money.
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by chariisGRACE(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

They know that we are too gullible. Some of their gullible fans on seeing this will boast of how Captain America is using Canon 17. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Vulcanheph(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
You literally spoke my mind.
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by skywalker240(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2021
H
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by RealEzee(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
Dem go soon add angel Gabriel to sell the next phantom grin
Spend una money to creating better specs oo grin
Captain America don cash out

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by dankwoska: 11:51pm On May 03, 2021
Woow BIG FISH, outstanding one here Tecno

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by dankwoska: 11:55pm On May 03, 2021
Reasons why you need to follow them up, I thought that too till I got to know they have many ambassadors and they introduced him as a Global ambassador

To me it make sense and outstanding since they re known globally undecided
felixnkubi:

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Rickbronz(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by sunshineV(f): 1:06am On May 04, 2021
dankwoska:
Reasons why you need to follow them up, I thought that too till I got to know they have many ambassadors and they introduced him as a Global ambassador

To me it make sense and outstanding since they re known globally undecided
define global

1 Like

Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by Vyzz: 9:44am On May 04, 2021
He is no longer the captain...

Falcon now holds the shield
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by BigDawsNet: 11:11am On May 04, 2021
Tony stark for itel
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by BigDawsNet: 11:13am On May 04, 2021
Vyzz:
He is no longer the captain...

Falcon now holds the shield

Falcon does not posses the Enhanced strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes, senses ...let hope he survived being a captain America
Re: Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador by dankwoska: 11:57am On May 04, 2021
Really? You don't know the meaning or what? Gosh!
sunshineV:
define global

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls / Brand New Nokia E71 Pro For Sale / Mtn 200% Bonus, Anyone Else Invited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.