Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Love Of The Heart Comes From The Belly - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Love Of The Heart Comes From The Belly (299 Views)

See Where Ogbono Comes From / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year 2022 Comes To A Thrilling End! / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of The Heart Comes From The Belly by Mobilecooks: 1:30pm On May 03, 2021
The love in our hearts comes from our belly

We wonder all day if our butterflies still grow from our belly

But we’re reassured with the taste of the delicious supper we ate to bed

It was so sweet we were all dreaming of the chef who made the touch

These foods touched our soul, in our dreams, we all wanted to say hello,

Oh but hallow is the sound we heard, the spoon of the pot continued re-echoing

I opened my eyes, it was dawn a wonderful chef from mobilecooks.com.ng was in front of me,

My younger sister had opened up the app to order for the services of a chef 72 hours ago, lovely, thank goodness it was not all a dream

Call 08144782002, or click on www.mobilecooks.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of N16k Prawn And Friend Plantain She Was Served / Some Motivation To Keep You Going This Week / Cool Your Temper With One Of These Ice Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.