Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 (452 Views)

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / Osinbajo: Religious Leaders Must Be Ready To Unite People Regardless Of Faith / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Janicex: 2:52pm On May 03, 2021
Liars and hypocrites like Pastor RUGA continue to preach unity, threaten us that we cannot afford another war. They tell us Nigeria is too big to fail, that unity of Nigeria is not negotiable.

BY BAYO OLUWASANMIMAY 03, 2021
bjoluwasanmi@gmail.com

Aliar is a person who doesn’t speak the truth. One definition of a hypocrite is “someone who pretends to be what they are not, especially in the areas of religion and morality.” Pastor RUGA (Yemi Osinbajo) has proven over and over and over again that he’s a religious liar and hypocrite.

Speaking on insecurity in Nigeria, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo aka Pastor RUGA said: “We cannot afford a war in this country. If we don’t speak against disunity, if we keep quiet and remain under the radar, the enemies of peace and those who want to promote disunity will have their way.”

Liars and hypocrites like Pastor RUGA continue to preach unity, threaten us that we cannot afford another war. They tell us Nigeria is too big to fail, that unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. They satiate us with highfalutin nonsense. How can Pastor RUGA tell the truth about the causes of insecurity and disunity in Nigeria? As Tinubu surrogate, Pastor RUGA is working feverishly for Tinubu 2023

[b]Where’s Pastor RUGA as Fulani terrorists kill his own Yoruba people everyday? How dare Pastor RUGA preaching unity in the face of Buhari’s government of exclusion, domination, terror, oppression, nepotism, and injustice? As a professor of law, Pastor RUGA should bury himself in shame for pretending not to know that the 1999 Constitution is a forged and fraudulent document [/b]

Pastor RUGA does not need to harass or threaten us with the possibility of war. We have been at war with Boko Haram for 12 years. But for how many more years can we afford to live with Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists? How long can we put up with Muhammadu Buhari as a clueless, incompetent tribal bigot? How long?

Nigeria is already at war. [b]With the approval and applause of General Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor RUGA, Fulanis are killing, kidnapping, rapping, maiming us everyday. We can’t go to farm. We can’t walk freely on our streets. We can’t travel safely and freely in the country. Our children are being abducted from their schools like one day old chicks. Our kings are being kidnapped and murdered at will. We can’t sleep with our two eyes closed. [/b]We are at war!

Pastor RUGA speaks with spiritual eloquence. Like the Pharisees, he can pray in the public and the mountains will move. He maintains a holy appearance. But his behavior reveals his true character. He confesses the gospel. But he behaves like a pagan or like cheats and liars - dirty rotten scoundrels. Pastor RUGA has allowed his lips and his life preach two different gospels. “And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.”

Pastor RUGA, Pastor Sakabula (Tunde Bakare), Buhari, Tinubu, and others of their ilk are the real enemies of peace and promoters of disunity. As liars and hypocrites[b], their arguments for insecurity in the country and in support of one Nigeria, are tenuous and treacherous[/b] They only serve as diversion and distraction. Yorubas have passed such stage. We have moved on... to Oduduwa Nation!

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/pastor-ruga-osinbajo-religious-liar-and-hypocrite-bayo-oluwasanmi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by SadiqBabaSani: 2:53pm On May 03, 2021
Sa
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Simplyleo: 2:54pm On May 03, 2021
At least we have now known who PYO is working for and Nigerians are okay with that, because Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing lamidi cownu's ipob pigs can do about it.

But you, who are you working for?

Original shekau or the China made shekau?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by SadiqBabaSani: 2:54pm On May 03, 2021
Sahara reporters are part of the reason this Buhari is president tody, dey shud hide their head in shame even as they work hard to undo what dey did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Righteousness2(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
I respect Pastor Osinbanjo as a brilliant man.
I respect his Position as a pastor also. But I must say this , He has failed as a Pastor, which was the Main Reason he was selected to be Pmb vice.

If I was Pastor Osinbanjo in this kind of government and Situation, I will be bold to speak and dire the consequences. My action and body against evil will be visible and audible.

If I was Pastor Osinbanjo, for my Conscience sake, I would have resigned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 03, 2021
it is what it is...
Buhari till Next level... grin

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2021
"We have been at war with Boko Haram for 12 years. How long can we put up with Muhammadu Buhari as a clueless, incompetent tribal bigot? How long?

Nigeria is already at war.With the approval & applause of General Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor RUGA, Fulanis are killing, kidnapping, rapping, maiming us everyday. We can’t go to farm. We can’t walk freely on our streets. We can’t travel safely and freely in the country.....We are at war!"
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by middlebelter(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2021
I feel you should leave PYO out of YMB created issues. Many of us will do worse if confronted with the situation he's facing. Now I see politicians behind this attack on PYO. Given the situation on ground, I think he should be speared.
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by helinues: 3:24pm On May 03, 2021
Is that all or do you have anything to add to this beautiful gibberish
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by Asgard73: 5:05pm On May 03, 2021
Tinubu must contest

No excuses...
no stepping down for anyhuman

Osibanjo is a typical Yoruba human... a two faced diplomatic coward.

See as Yoruba people dey abuse Buhari up and down while promoting and hailing osibanjo for nothing

They always think say Northerners are fools ...

Yoruba never ask why be say with all their sophistication and diplomacy.... why dem never becomes masters or husbands to Northerners?

2023 go shock some slaves to comA...

They never know

1 Like

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by shiffynaani(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
The man is very shameless. Instead of him gallivanting across nigerian telling us fairy tales about non-existent nigerian unity, he should have honourably resigned since his first term.

Hypocrite you are, osibanjo. I dare you to go and preach nigeria unity to families whose members have been killed, kidnapped, butchered or married off to boko haram and herdsmen.

Unity beggar
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by WorldRichest: 6:40pm On May 03, 2021
The poster will just kill himself with hypertension
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by WorldRichest: 6:41pm On May 03, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu must contest

No excuses...
no stepping down for anyhuman

Osibanjo is a typical Yoruba human... a two faced diplomatic coward.

See as Yoruba people dey abuse Buhari up and down while promoting and hailing osibanjo for nothing

They always think say Northerners are fools ...

Yoruba never ask why be say with all their sophistication and diplomacy.... why dem never becomes masters or husbands to Northerners?

2023 go shock some slaves to comA...

They never know

Yoruba man kee your generation there.

We will humiliate you with your insignificant 5% votes in 2023 just as we did in 2015 and 2019. But, that is if there is Nigeria in 2023 with the way the lifeless one living in the Rock is running his Fulani Republic of Cows and Terrorists.

So, Flatt headed drug pushers should keep shut
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by WorldRichest: 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
I respect his Position as a pastor also. But I must say this , He has failed as a Pastor, which was the Main Reason he was selected to be Pmb vice.

If I was Pastor Osinbanjo in this kind of government and Situation, I will be bold to speak and dire the consequences. My action and body against evil will be visible and audible.

Pastor is not his profession
Osinbajo is a Professor of Law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. That's his profession and he has not failed at that.

What is your own profession lazy youth? A graduate with lazying all round the internet
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by blamingthedevil: 6:47pm On May 03, 2021
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Now ....IPOB- Tinubu

It is now VP

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by blamingthedevil: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

IPOB Pastor spreading falsehood

Re: Pastor RUGA (osinbajo): Religious Liar And Hypocrite Working For Tinubu 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2021
Pastor Ruga is a political jobber

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps Accuse AGF Malami Of ‘receiving’ Funds From Recovered Loot / Remi Tinubu Awaiting First Lady Fights In Public & Calls Fellow Senator A THUG / Is Your Twitter Account Still Working ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.