Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. (445 Views)

Pls Help! Is it safe to use expired Broilers concrete feed on my chickenss . / Poultry Farmhouse Needed For Rent In Port Harcourt / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by boyjo: 2:55pm On May 03, 2021
Good day esteemed and honourable memebers of Nairaland.

Abeg I need your help.

What and what do I need to set up a kpako farmhouse, something that can withstand the test of time say 2-5years?

I see a lot of them, kpako houses, in Lagos, but I just never bothered about them.
But now, the person wey person wey I know, know, need amgrin
Abeg make una no vexgrin
And my assistance is neededand I no sabi the thing at all.
We need something conducive with cement floor so water no go seep destroy equipment, plus roof wey no dey leak plus, window and door go dey open and lock.

Ejo o, biko, Kindly assist.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by oguns222: 3:12pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:
Good day esteemed and honourable memebers of Nairaland.

Abeg I need your help.

What and what do I need to set up a kpako farmhouse, something that can withstand the test of time say 2-5years?

I see a lot of them, kpako houses, in Lagos, but I just never bothered about them.
But now, the person wey person wey I know, know, need amgrin
Abeg make una no vexgrin
And my assistance is neededand I no sabi the thing at all.
We need something conducive with cement floor so water no go seep destroy equipment, plus roof wey no dey leak plus, window and door go dey open and lock.

Ejo o, biko, Kindly assist.

Please stop adult rating the Yoruba language.

It is Pákó and not kpako.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by boyjo: 3:14pm On May 03, 2021
oguns222:

Oh! My apologies o.
No wonder my searches never give me better result. I go correct am now.

Abeg you fit assist with list of things needed and possibly price? E dey kind of urgent. Thanks.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by oguns222: 3:16pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

Oh! My apologies o.
No wonder my searches never give me better result. I go correct am now.

Abeg you fit assist with list of things needed and possibly price? E dey kind of urgent. Thanks.

Can you show pictures?
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by boyjo: 4:14pm On May 03, 2021
oguns222:

Can you show pictures?
Hm. I will try. But so far nothing online.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by Krak(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2021
oguns222:

You too stop destroying the English language. It is adulterating and not adult rating.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by boyjo: 7:28pm On May 03, 2021
Krak:

You too stop destroying the English language. It is adulterating and not adult rating.

Lol Mr Krak abeg no crack my ribs grin

How people take dey set up Pako house? You sabi am?
I never fit see pics online.

Any idea about cost of set up?
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by Krak(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2021
boyjo:

Lol Mr Krak abeg no crack my ribs grin

How people take dey set up Pako house? You sabi am?
I never fit see pics online.

Any idea about cost of set up?

I am clueless, I have no idea.
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by oguns222: 8:15pm On May 03, 2021
Krak:

It is auto correction by my phone.

Are you ok now?
Re: Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. by boyjo: 10:19pm On May 03, 2021
Krak:

I am clueless, I have no idea.

Okay, I found two clues

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm / Salso Methanol 99.9% Plastic Drum For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.