Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2021 Active Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 Active Scholarship (924 Views)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / The Uses Of Active And Passive Voice In English Grammar / Active Whatsapp Literature Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Active Scholarship by Giftedjeff4: 3:27pm On May 03, 2021
Arise Global calls for 2021 scholarship Application for Nigerian undergraduates; university and polytechnic inclusive.

About the Scholarship
ARISE GLOBAL Scholarship is a product of the ARISE GLOBAL's continued zeal to encouraging academic excellence among the youths of Nigeria in their Post-Secondary education levels. It aims at achieving efficient capacity building in all fields of study in our tertiary institutions.

The Award is open to students from every state of the federation in both Universities and Polytechnics.

For the University candidates, only those in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years of study are eligible to apply for ARISE GLOBAL Scholarship. For the polytechnics, only candidates in their National Diploma 1 (ND1) and Higher National Diploma 1 (HND1) are eligible.

The Scholarship program which is funded by ARISE GLOBAL foundation, an initiative of well-meaning philanthropists both in Nigeria and in diaspora, is a major component of their social investment in the strategic development of the debilitating Nigerian education sector.
For more information visit www.ariseglobalscholarship.org

Re: 2021 Active Scholarship by AlienStar: 6:53am On May 31, 2021
I received a mail from arise global scholarship and was asked to pay the sum of #2000 to get login code. Please I want to know if this scholarship is legit.
Re: 2021 Active Scholarship by coldFLARES1(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2021
AlienStar:
I received a mail from arise global scholarship and was asked to pay the sum of #2000 to get login code. Please I want to know if this scholarship is legit.
I don't know you, but I strongly advice u not to part with your #2,000.

These guys are just scammers. First, ask yourself how they'd get to fund the scholarship and you'll they've got no sponsorship from anywhere.

If they successfully get 2,000 gullible people to part with #2,000 each, that's a cool #4,000,000 and that would've made a good 2021 farming season for them.

Most times, we know these guys are fraudsters, but because we are 'hopeful' we still go ahead to lose our monies to them.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Active Scholarship by AlienStar: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you very much for this. I just wanted to be sure
coldFLARES1:
I don't know you, but I strongly advice u not to part with your #2,000.

These guys are just scammers. First, ask yourself how they'd get to fund the scholarship and you'll they've got no sponsorship from anywhere.

If they successfully get 2,000 gullible people to part with #2,000 each, that's a cool #4,000,000 and that would've made a good 2021 farming season for them.

Most times, we know these guys are fraudsters, but because we are 'hopeful' we still go ahead to lose our monies to them.

The choice is yours.
Re: 2021 Active Scholarship by carol1107: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Unfortunately, students who had the right to do so were far from always able to receive scholarship funds in full. A scholarship (even a small one) will be a factor in increasing the motivation to study. And this is important, as well as obtaining higher education, in particular obtaining an IB Diploma.

(1) (Reply)

Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria And Their Fees / Noun School Fees Schedule For New Students (freshers) -nounnewsportal / List Of Universities Worlwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.