Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules (34827 Views)

Plusvalenza: Juve Jumps To 3rd As Court Temporarily Suspends 15-points Deduction / Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by chinchonglee(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2021
Fmghewzy:
Hi

Don't you think before talking?

Haaha just opened your mouth to say bullshit.
Cause I am billionaire I should invest in football clubs just because no other Nigerian is , only foriegners involved .......
Blah blah blah....

Does this makes sense?
U re mad!
U re so daft!
england is a developed nation so huge company there shuld be controlled by them!
Naija don finish ur brain
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:
No matter what, Looserpool will still in Europa next season.

Can't wait to see fixtures like, Liverpool VS Sjkhjkkjj fc

U are still in the Europa.
Did u play Sjkhjkkjj?
Man U fans are always provocative!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by chinchonglee(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2021
Adakintroy:

Una like to de put people down. Make una sit down ground now una no fit.

Na so that big mouth one say the club acroos na noisy neighbours. Imagine the dissing to see Manchester is now blue and the red have are the the ones causing troubles up and down. Hope they deduct points from them.

We never had glory days?. Yet we were called invisible" Not even you can boast of that.
Manchester is only blue when it comes to playing ball... When it comes to money making, manchester is red!

Invincible era wasn't really a dominant one for assnal.
Only one trophy
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Judolisco(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

no difference man utd won't make it past group stage and end up playing europa
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by observanc1: 5:20pm On May 03, 2021
Didnt see in the rules where it states that points will be deducted.
It was an unforeeseable circumstance. And the clubs held discussion with the police, who then determined that the match could not hold.
So Man U should compensate Liverpool for their expense and pay fine.
For different reasons, matches had been postponed before, this is not the first.
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked MBA! MBA! MBANU angry shocked sad angry shocked embarassed angry
wetin??

abeg 20 points deduction as an example
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2021
NuclearReactor:
in your dreams undecided
20 points deduction oooo
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by baralatie(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Manchester United board reaching out to Sir Alex Ferguson, I see Ferguson having a closed door meeting with the English FA, I see them allowing this incident slide, I see a fresh date picked for the encounter, I see Manchester United defeating Liverpool. This I have seen.
I see 20 points deduction
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by JEFFERSON016(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
This is Manchester United
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Emmateejay92: 5:58pm On May 03, 2021
It isn't possible,

Please go read the press release by the English Fa yesterday....it was clear and precise.

It stated that after a brief meeting with Trafford Police, Manchester United and Liverpool F.c, it was concluded that the match cannot go ahead due to Security threat it poses to the coach and players.... Remember that after Trafford Police declared the stadium safe to play Manchester United coach was about coming out of the hotel when the fans outside the hotel attacked him. well, that was the reason why the match was called off.

Take notice that this was not a unilateral decision by manchester united alone, it was a joint decision in which klopp himself and the liverpool board agreed.

However, all cost incurred will be refunded back to liverpool but the 3 points deduction is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by noble87(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2021
I pain you Chelshit fan lol
Gkay1:
relegate them
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2021
Emmateejay92:
It isn't possible,

Please go read the press release by the English Fa yesterday....it was clear and precise.

It stated that after a brief meeting with Trafford Police, Manchester United and Liverpool F.c, it was concluded that the match cannot go ahead due to Security threat it poses to the coach and players.... Remember that after Trafford Police declared the stadium safe to play Manchester United coach was about coming out of the hotel when the fans outside the hotel attacked him. well, that was the reason why the match was called off.

Take notice that this was not a unilateral decision by manchester united alone, it was a joint decision in which klopp himself and the liverpool board agreed.

However, all cost incurred will be refunded back to liverpool but the 3 points deduction is dead on arrival.

old boy o!

20 points deduction loading
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by bkayode(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2021
Ten points deduction won’t be a bad idea
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by bkayode(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2021
noble87:
I pain you Chelshit fan lol
impossicant
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
good one FA pls 9 points deduction will make their fans behave well

definitely a Chelsea fan
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by lexy2014: 6:15pm On May 03, 2021
fergie001:
Please fine Manchester United, not points deduction.

We know that is what Liverpool has been rooting for through the backdoor. They ran and convinced five other teams to go to the European Super League.

It failed now....they have used the SM through their American owners to surreptitiously sponsor protests at OT.

Liverpool please come play for your imaginary 3 points. Don't run away......Europa isn't a bad competition.

ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay openmine rodwave JidennaJason PlayerMaker14 theboss100

#OnMadridIStand....Don't quote me ooo, It is raining here and I am alone grin

Are u saying that Man U fans don't have a mind of their own?
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 03, 2021
Emmateejay92:

Remember that after Trafford Police declared the stadium safe to play Manchester United coach was about coming out of the hotel when the fans outside the hotel attacked him. well, that was the reason why the match was called off.

Wow... So Manchester united coach was d Manchester united personnel coming out from d hotel when he was attacked?

By d way, when did Liverpool board agree for d match to be postponed? What has Liverpool board got to do with postponing matches? Did u see any mention of Klopp as being responsible for d postponement of d match?
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2021
^^ stadium ban losding
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by bizhop01: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
Glazers turn ManU to Arsenal overnight
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Tbvxl: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Your English sentence sucks!
You must be an Arsenal fan wink
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Adakintroy: 7:09pm On May 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Manchester is only blue when it comes to playing ball... When it comes to money making, manchester is red!

Invincible era wasn't really a dominant one for assnal.
Only one trophy
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Gbest90(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2021
fergie001:

We know that is what Liverpool has been rooting for through the backdoor. They ran and convinced five other teams to go to the European Super League.

It failed now....they have used the SM through their American owners to surreptitiously sponsor protests at OT.

Liverpool please come play for your imaginary 3 points. Don't run away......Europa isn't a bad competition.

ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay openmine rodwave JidennaJason PlayerMaker14 theboss100

Lolz. They had better not deduct less than 9 points. Because a fine would be utterly irrelevant here, as they are capable of paying any fine.
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Gbest90(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Zico5(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

U are such a deluded mind. Liverpool is still the champions of England no matter what they face. U are just a pained ass
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see Nigerian Man utd fans arguing as if they can change it.
I see Nigerians arguing amongst themselves as if that's their major problem.

I see people bringing in insults to back their point even using ad hominem.

I see someone advertising his business in this thread.

I see tribal sentiments in comments.
. This I have seen.

Where is False prophet?

You are trying but you are not just him.

Don't be offended.

Ghost_Prophet
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Temptee101(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see Nigerian Man utd fans arguing as if they can change it.
I see Nigerians arguing amongst themselves as if that's their major problem.

I see people bringing in insults to back their point even using ad hominem.

I see someone advertising his business in this thread.

I see tribal sentiments in comments.
. This I have seen.

Ghost_Prophet

Where is False prophet?

You are trying but you are simply not him.

Don't be offended.
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Fmghewzy(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

U re mad!
U re so daft!
england is a developed nation so huge company there shuld be controlled by them!
Naija don finish ur brain

You don't think so am not surprised
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Lamasta(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2021
fergie001:

Call your hoodlûms together otherwise grin
Re: Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules by Clemmydam(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2021
Congrats Man City

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup / Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.