Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order (2101 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Declares May 30th Sit At Home / May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / IPOB: No Going Back On May 30th Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Kayzy8: 5:19pm On May 03, 2021
Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order given by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to honour the fallen heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpwhv5hEOk

4 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:20pm On May 03, 2021
“I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. ... “I say to you, my friends ...

They can't stop the movement, they can only try

-ThEGodFaThEr104-

8 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by johnmartus(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2021
May30th right okay R.I.P. in Advance. Maybe after kanu kill 2million from you guys you will get sense.

1 Like

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by ThEGodFaThEr104: 5:25pm On May 03, 2021
johnmartus:
May30th right okay R.I.P. in Advance. Maybe after kanu 2million from you guys you will get sense.
I wish you Firdaus Aljannah before then if you continue to type nonsense about the wonderful people of God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 03, 2021
Coming

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Duru9(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2021
Wow

Great people

7 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by PissfulProtester: 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
grin grin

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by StrongInBed: 5:35pm On May 03, 2021
When we speak the zoo trembles.

Go and tell Foolhary Mamahadick that he is a mad man.

Kanu the great 2017.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
johnmartus:
May30th right okay R.I.P. in Advance. Maybe after kanu kill 2million from you guys you will get sense.
same old same old since 2014....you all have been shouting KANU USE YOU....YOU WILL GET SENSE

IF WE ARE SENSIBLE ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE BUHARI AND YOU WERE INSENSIBLE AND VOTED HIM EVEN TWICE...THEN I GUESS YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS DISCUSSING SENSE isn't it?

12 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by immortal2: 5:42pm On May 03, 2021
johnmartus:

Small small naso e go start. MB will not support you again. While I dont trust SS, SW will definitely be divided, Muslims will support their Fulani Masters while reasonable Christians might be neutral. Overall it wont be like before again.

The people are richer and more connected. They have done a lot of diplomatic damage to Nigeria. The world knows that Igbos will never live with savages and barbarians. They can manage to live with wicked chameleons and serpents but not savage cavemen who dont value lives.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Bethel4Life(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
immortal2:

Small small naso e go start. MB will not support you again. While I dont trust SS, SW will definitely be divided, Muslims will support their Fulani Masters while reasonable Christians might be neutral. Overall it wont be like before again.

The people are richer and more connected. They have done a lot of diplomatic damage to Nigeria. The world knows that Igbos will never live with savages and barbarians. They can manage to live with wicked chameleons and serpents but not savage cavemen who dont value lives.
haba guy why are you wicked like this cheesy

No let the brain less zombie commit suicide oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by OBoy50: 6:55pm On May 03, 2021

We move!
Our common missions must be achieved....

1 Like

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Jostoman: 7:26pm On May 03, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

I wish you Firdaus Aljannah before then if you continue to type nonsense about the wonderful people of God
yes

2 Likes

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by epondudu: 7:30pm On May 03, 2021
We are getting there

30th of may

The east will totally ,completely and officially become the new Somalia of Nigeria.
Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by big7: 7:41pm On May 03, 2021
epondudu:
We are getting there

30th of may

The east will totally ,completely and officially become the new Somalia of Nigeria.

Mehn I can see how hard you wish that to happen.. But smell it, the igbos are more united during this period more than they've ever been. They will attack anything that doesn't belong to biafra and spare the biafra property.. I know you would have wished for them not to have stood with mbaka but they all shame loads of people only by the order of one man the zoo fears the most.. One who give instructions as thou he's on ground to monitor and effect it

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by nairalandankrah: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
Police should come and shoot
Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by LikeAking: 12:10am On May 04, 2021
Crazy!
Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Biafranboys: 12:17am On May 04, 2021
johnmartus:

what is wrong with Nigerians? Are you supporting the killer army to kill civilians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Biafranboys: 12:19am On May 04, 2021
immortal2:

T. K. O.. my chest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by epondudu: 2:51pm On May 04, 2021
big7:

Mehn I can see how hard you wish that to happen.. But smell it, the igbos are more united during this period more than they've ever been. They will attack anything that doesn't belong to biafra and spare the biafra property.. I know you would have wished for them not to have stood with mbaka but they all shame loads of people only by the order of one man the zoo fears the most.. One who give instructions as thou he's on ground to monitor and effect it

E-warrior listen please if you want to destroy the east please do fast we have rice, noodles,Yoruba peppers and oyel wasting away in our warehouse, we want to share for refugees to be from the East including you .
Pls let the devil use you ooo bring your madness to Mushin, typical chest beating.... grin
Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Biafranboys: 2:58pm On May 04, 2021
Take it or leave it we must all give it to ipob for changing the narrative and we must include everyone

UCHE mefor and George oyibe and the rest that I don't know, even chukwuaustin and the rest

They made the world know the suffering of the igbo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order by Madmohamed1: 3:02pm On May 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Police should come and shoot
they can't

(1) (Reply)

Biden Bins Desperate Buhari As Nigeria Burns / Funali Herdsmen Sends Bishop Oyedepo A Warning Letter / No Smiles As Buhari Meets APC Governors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.