Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M (1434 Views)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Honda CRV For Sale. / Clean 1999 Honda CRV For Urgent Sales 650k / TOKS 2000 Model Honda CRV For Sale.... Leather Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV for #2.1M

For more details Call/Whatsapp: 08139499099

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thanks for your patronage

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2021
Just buy and drive!!!
AremsonAutos:
Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV for #2.3M

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thanks for your patronage
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by Gozzzy(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2021
Baba, this car is too cool and too clean to be sold for 2.3million... I'll love to buy it for 5.8million naira and a 2way trip to Bahamas..... I can up the price if you want ... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2021
@saintchris11@ThatIgedeBoy, come and see the reason for my reaction that day on price disclosure and negotiation here, just imagine this clown........
Gozzzy:
Baba, this car is too cool and too clean to be sold for 2.3million... I'll love to buy it for 5.8million naira and a 2way trip to Bahamas..... I can up the price if you want ... grin grin grin
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by saintchris11(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2021
You'll know the guy is just a clown ���

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by ThatIgedeBoy: 2:43am On May 07, 2021
AremsonAutos:
@saintchris11@ThatIgedeBoy, come and see the reason for my reaction that day on price disclosure and negotiation here, just imagine this clown........

If you are gonna burn down your house because you have a mouse in it go ahead.
You should bw able to recognize sacrasm when you see it. Its just a harmless joke
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2021
Well its okay but i think some comments are rather insensitively mischievous(which might even turn to be harmful)than being a harmless sarcasm as you opined, but its okay sha.@ThatIgedeBoy, once again i apologise for reactiing harshly the other day preempting your intention, its just because of people like this. Thanks.
ThatIgedeBoy:

You should bw able to recognize sacrasm when you see it. Its just a harmless joke

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2021
Still available,just buy and drive.....send in your offer!!!call/Whatsapp 08139499099
AremsonAutos:

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by ThatIgedeBoy: 8:17am On May 07, 2021
AremsonAutos:
Well its okay but i think some comments are rather insensitively mischievous(which might even turn to be harmful)than being a harmless sarcasm as you opined, but its okay sha.@ThatIgedeBoy, once again i apologise for reactiing harshly the other day preempting your intention, its just because of people like this. Thanks.
Noted
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by saintchris11(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2021
Bro, thanks for taking the time out to explain that it was just a harmless joke.. nice one bro.. I admire people that tow the line of peace.. may the peace of God be with you always.
Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2021
You are a peace crusader yourself with your dispositions and reactions to issues....lol. kudos to you too as you admire him.
saintchris11:
Bro, thanks for taking the time out to explain that it was just a harmless joke.. nice one bro.. I admire people that tow the line of peace.. may the peace of God be with you always.
Cheers bro
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by tito44: 9:54pm On May 13, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

See this one that burns down houses just to catch and eat rat..
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by ThatIgedeBoy: 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
tito44:

See this one that burns down houses just to catch and eat rat..

LoL this thing followed me here.
How stewpeed of you to comment on an issue from a subject you know nothing about...
So you are actually following all my past comments and replying..... You really need a job.
Problem is the lack of vacancy for atewpeed people....
How jobless are you following all my posts and making a fool of yourself.
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by coolgb(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2021
@Tito44@ThatIgedeBoy pls we dont need all these cyber bullying/lashing towards eachother, v also been culpable of the act tho, but v got to realise that we mis-construe the intention of messages most times since its online. Abeg embrace peace, pls this is my thread, no spoil am pls.....lol. God bless you both
ThatIgedeBoy:

LoL this thing followed me here.
How stewpeed of you to comment on an issue from a subject you know nothing about...
So you are actually following all my past comments and replying..... You really need a job.
Problem is the lack of vacancy for atewpeed people....
How jobless are you following all my posts and making a fool of yourself.
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2021
Well@Coolgb, i know you are one of the mischievous fellow why i dont put price here, but i wont make the same mistake preempting your intention. So for negotiation call/Whatsapp: 08139499099
coolgb:
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by ThatIgedeBoy: 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
AremsonAutos:
@Tito44@ThatIgedeBoy pls we dont need all these cyber bullying/lashing towards eachother, v also been culpable of the act tho, but v got to realise that we mis-construe the intention of messages most times since its online. Abeg embrace peace, pls this is my thread, no spoil am pls.....lol. God bless you both
@AremsonAutos I had a misunderstanding with the jobless man from politics section and he decided to pick up and unpaid contract to go about my comments to respond.
You can see he obviously doesn't know what we were even talking about.
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by tito44: 1:20pm On May 14, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

@AremsonAutos I had a misunderstanding with the jobless man from politics section and he decided to pick up and unpaid contract to go about my comments to respond.

see rat chaser calling someone jobless... Abeg go chase rat make una for see protein for una family
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2021
Its okay, just reach out to him and settle it...enjoy the rest of the day
ThatIgedeBoy:

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
Abeg its ok, i dont know what you guys discussed in the politics section, but just forget abt it.....lets try to always converse here without insulting one another so we dont defeat the reason for this platform.....enjoy the rest of the day.
tito44:

see chat chaser calling someone jobless... Abeg go chase rat make una for see protein for una family
Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2021
For Honda lovers!!! Still available, call/Whatsapp 08139499099 for negotiation
AremsonAutos:

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2021
DISTRESS SALE!!! Now going for #2M for serious buyer!!! Nothing to fix, just buy and drive!!!
AremsonAutos:

Re: Clean Naija-used 2010 Honda CRV For #2.1M by AremsonAutos(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Distress sale!!! Now available for #1.9M, fastest finger!!! Call/Whatsapp: 08139499099
AremsonAutos:

(1) (Reply)

Toyota bank type 07 for 980 / Sold out Well.maintain Toyota Rav4 @1.250k / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.