Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Lamentation Of An Nysc Member In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Lamentation Of An Nysc Member In Nigeria (672 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa / How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentation Of An Nysc Member In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
The Lamentation of an NYSC Member

What do we do? Is there possibility of free and fair? Every one raises an eyebrow, over what? A situation that is overlooked! I cannot help but cry for my nation. What a nation! I sleep and wake with the thought of how to make it better, free from all manners of catastrophe. But can I do it alone? How can me when even those that are supposed to lead for an onward match to sensitization and success are nowhere to be found. You deny your subjects their right, making unfulfilled promises year in year out. When can we truly realize these? I ask. Imagine a society free from social crisis. Whereby meaningful employment is made available at all levels both for graduates and non graduates. Providing food for all, especially for the poor, less privileged, handicapped and the destitute as well.
A stable and reasonable transport system,

More on
http://www.247nigeria.com/the-lamentation-of-an-nysc-member

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Enugu / INEC Paid 1k Per Day For Inec Training In Onitsha Zone . / Nysc To Strategize For Emerging Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.