Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram (2802 Views)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by ogbiwa: 5:46pm On May 03, 2021
Yesterday night I just got interested again in the military operation that killed Bin Laden and while I was reading on it and watching videos, I came across this intriguing part on wiki and I had to screenshot it. Who else knew about this? I never did

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Osama_bin_Laden

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by DesignAndBuild: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
Come again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by habsydiamond(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2021
Seriously!!! I no go gree until I re-kill this guy again

8 Likes

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by falcon01: 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
Ehhn

2 Likes

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Seniorwriter(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2021
And Pantami is a sympathizer of Al Qaeda? SMH
mu2sa2:
One way to spot a stark mumu is, s/he believes everything and anything. See how they're masturbating over an obviously concocted report!
Are you a Terrorists or it's Sympathizer?
A report is different from proof! It is obvious that both terrorists groups( Al Qaeda & Bokoharam) have one thing in common which is Islamic extremism and terrorism!

So this is a fact and if you are not a part of them why try to debunk without a counter fact or proof?
Begs me to ask you again are you a Terrorist or Sympathizer?
careytommy37:

It's beginning to make sense now isn't it.
Now, check all the northerners who have overtly and covertly supported pantami (bubu and atiku included) and you will see why a united Nigeria is not possible
@careytommy37.... Well I feel life is about been useful to humanity...as a individual I see myself as a citizen of earth(the world) it's way beyond seeing ones region or tribe because even if you are not in same country with terrorists they may decide to bring their extremism and attack to your country...SEPT 11 case is a pointer. However bad people and events thrive when Good people are mute and docile.
So my point is not about the country's unity or not.
People need to look at the bigger picture to understand the nomenclature of these terrorists!

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower!

@Senoirwriter

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by HellAnus: 7:07pm On May 03, 2021
Pantaharam is the missing link. He was the focal person for BokoHaram to the Al-Qaeda guys

19 Likes

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Mighti77(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2021
This happened long ago, the group divided into subdivisions. Main goal is to terrorize the world in the name of revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Valkrie: 7:39pm On May 03, 2021
If you people don't know..they are just grooming these boko people up north by allowing them contest with the Nigerian army, after a futile effort by the army they would finally unleash them on the middlebelterns and south people by that period the propaganda would be people that nigerian army cannot defeat and that would help them a lot as lots would be scared of them and choose to rather run away than defend their territory....!!

All the charade in the north east of fighting boko people is all a ruse...They have now started spreading and their sleeper cell doing kidnapping all over the country would be there gathering intel for them as they make inroads down south...!! It's going to be bloody that's all I can say..!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2021
It is so clear for anyone to see. That is why you have the likes of Mr. Isa Pantami and others right inside the government orchestrating things from within.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2021
Just like saying Shekau has link with BH.So this one no be not yarns @ all.
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by omowolewa: 8:06pm On May 03, 2021
He was their mentor

2 Likes

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by folabayo(f): 8:11pm On May 03, 2021
Valkrie:
If you people don't know..they are just grooming these boko people up north by allowing them contest with the Nigerian army, after a futile effort by the army they would finally unleash them in the middlebelterns and south people by that period the propaganda would be people that nigerian army cannot defeat and that would help them a lot as lots would be scared of them and choose to rather run away than defend their territory....!!

All the charade in the north east of fighting boko people is all a jruse...They have now started spreading and their sleeper cell doing kidnapping all over the country would be there gathering intel for them as they make inroads down south...!! It's going to be bloody that's all I can say..!!
Hmmm, they should better stay in their north.

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by 2elliot: 1:07am On May 04, 2021
Valkrie:
If you people don't know..they are just grooming these boko people up north by allowing them contest with the Nigerian army, after a futile effort by the army they would finally unleash them in the middlebelterns and south people by that period the propaganda would be people that nigerian army cannot defeat and that would help them a lot as lots would be scared of them and choose to rather run away than defend their territory....!!

All the charade in the north east of fighting boko people is all a jruse...They have now started spreading and their sleeper cell doing kidnapping all over the country would be there gathering intel for them as they make inroads down south...!! It's going to be bloody that's all I can say..!!
Very bloody! I have been noticing sleeper cell like gatherings in my area. E go bloody die. The South go wake up to just two choices one day: accept Islam or get killed. I don't think the choice to fight back and defend would be there.

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by juman(m): 3:21am On May 04, 2021
Bin laden is not dead.
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by AroleOduduwa2: 3:24am On May 04, 2021
He has ties with Pantami, May God have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by FarahAideed: 4:16am On May 04, 2021
HellAnus:
Pantaharam is the missing link. He was the focal person for BokoHaram to the Al-Qaeda guys

Exactly and that's why he kept going to see Yusuf
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by ogbuefi677(m): 4:20am On May 04, 2021
So,Pantami had Osama connection?

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by mu2sa2: 4:42am On May 04, 2021
One way to spot a stark mumu is, s/he believes everything and anything. See how they're masturbating over an obviously concocted report!

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by FarahAideed: 4:44am On May 04, 2021
mu2sa2:

One way to spot terrorist sympathizers is to note how uneasy they become when Terrorism is being exposed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by mu2sa2: 4:45am On May 04, 2021
FarahAideed:

One way to spot terrorist sympathizers is to note how uneasy they become when Terrorism is being exposed
Terrorists like esn etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Olatunji1929: 4:52am On May 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Terrorists like esn etc.
are you a terrorist?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by kemicalreact: 6:28am On May 04, 2021
The same Bin Laden that was being white washed by the western media during Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Tulsaguy: 6:31am On May 04, 2021
Booked space.....encroachment is punishable by confiscation of your babe

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by jlinkd78(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2021
Isa Pantami love for him cones to mind

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2021
pantami is a terrorist, and boko haram collaborator, what other evidence do you need

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by careytommy37(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:
And Pantami is a sympathizer of Al Qaeda? SMH

Are you a Terrorists or it's Sympathizer?
A report is different from proof! It is obvious that both terrorists groups( Al Qaeda & Bokoharam) have one thing in common which is Islamic extremism and terrorism!

So this is a fact and if you are not a part of them why try to debunk without a counter fact or proof?
Begs me to ask you again are you a Terrorist or Sympathizer?

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower!

@Senoirwriter

Now, check all the northerners who have overtly and covertly supported pantami (bubu and atiku included) and you will see why a united Nigeria is not possible

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by orisa37: 9:30am On May 04, 2021
MACBAN ARE SAVAGES UNCIVILIZED EVIL AND DEAF TO GOODNESS.
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Joromi1: 9:31am On May 04, 2021
Islamic terrorists

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2021
careytommy37:

Well I feel life is about been useful to humanity...as a individual I see myself as a citizen of earth(the world) it's way beyond seeing ones region or tribe because even if you are not in same country with terrorists they may decide to bring their extremism and attack to your country...SEPT 11 case is a pointer. However bad people and events thrive when Good people are mute and docile.
So my point is not about the country's unity or not.
People need to look at the bigger picture to understand the nomenclature of these terrorists!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by omozu1(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2021
Please let us pray for Nigeria
I see calamity looming.
I see blood flowing like river
I see hunger
I see people being killed as if they were not humans
I see evil flood carry people away
I see them take over the land and the powers that be supporting and been on their side.
Please let us pray for the christians in Nigeria.
Ask God to arise and fight for the christians in Nigeria.
Please if you are a true Christian pray don't igore this.

1 Like

Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Alejobs: 11:46am On May 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram by Oliviaohms: 11:52am On May 04, 2021
Jeeez

(1) (Reply)

Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / Pic: Confirmed: What Peter Obi Cannot Lie About Does Not Exist...... / Vote Buying by PDP Is Currently Ongoing in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.