Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam (15451 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On May 03, 2021
Since when did the Buhari govt become worried about corruption? Trust me they just want to remove her and replace her with a Northerner since her office has power to award contracts of over 200m

1 Like

Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by lexy2014: 7:51pm On May 03, 2021
dre11:
Drama at Police SFU unit as DPR Director vows to expose accomplices in N3bn contract scam

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/breaking-drama-at-police-sfu-unit-as-dpr-director-vows-to-expose-accomplices-in-n3bn-contract-scam/

Heading says N3bn. Story says N300m
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by ekestic1976(f): 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
How do you bring a Fulani civil servant to book? No Igbo or Yoruba or Tiv or Idoma or Bayelsa man fit award dat kain contract, I tell you!
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by tit(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2021
Case closed
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Polynek(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
Rubbish nothing go Happen, no b Naija again
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by BabbanBura(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2021
cchub:
I believe this is happening Because she didn't cut them in on the deal.
Later they'll say there's no money to finance npf.

Guy this DPR Director na no-nonsense guy woo
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 03, 2021
talk talk if you want to expose them no need to do announcement
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Feggie3: 8:04pm On May 03, 2021
Nkpitime:
Why the headline says 3 billion
lieing has eaten deeply into the fabrics of our dear nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Johnnoo(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2021
Nigeria cool
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Naijaepic: 8:05pm On May 03, 2021
Is the contract sum 3bn as alleged in your title headlines or 300ml as written in your article

3 Likes

Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by excel101(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2021
Mr Director clap 4 ursef. This is what they say when they've not been given their cut, but as soon as they get theirs, case close.
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by penta(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
MI6:
Dont even know what to believe in NaiJa. Even news report is not reliable. Caption says N3bn but inside story Na N300m. Even journalist will be inflating figures just to sell story talk more of govvy workers and politicians!

I tire oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
Story sad
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by shegun4sur: 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
If they didn't catch her now they will share the money and clean mouth
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by winkmart: 8:38pm On May 03, 2021
OK
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by tnerro1(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2021
This country na wa, make my turn reach oooo, I no go mercy for the money self. Before I forget,

Isa Pantami fall on her and them......spits
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by asobo1: 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
dre11:
Drama at Police SFU unit as DPR Director vows to expose accomplices in N3bn contract scam

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/breaking-drama-at-police-sfu-unit-as-dpr-director-vows-to-expose-accomplices-in-n3bn-contract-scam/
300 million or 3 billion?
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by tfelicityk(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2021
Story story
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Horbar1: 10:17pm On May 03, 2021
And millions of people are wallowing in abject poverty. I weep for this country.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Tectono: 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari's government is filled with thieves. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Tectono: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari's government is filled with thieves. Only God can save the masses in Nigeria. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Govocrete: 11:36pm On May 03, 2021
If you people cannot name someone for their crime then keep quiet.

We know this, we know that but will want to keep a seal lip until 200million come to worship you first before you expose the criminal.
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by Bluntemperor: 12:44am On May 04, 2021
michlins:
Exercise in futility. Those DPR guys are too rich to be tampered with

Anything fro NNPC or it's Subsidiaries is dead on arrival.
The Corruption there is too tick to follow protocols.The more you look!They are just cruising with Nigeria Future and the Youth are quite aware of the situation as they are also helpless! What should have been for the Youth employment is what one or two acclaimed Director is wasting and bragging about.
Too Shameful!
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by protipsexperts(m): 1:09am On May 04, 2021
please check sig and liberate thyself
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by olmoRoc: 1:59am On May 04, 2021
Mind game!

You want them to come bribe you to keep quiet. If you really know them, expose them without making noise.
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by chaloskyx: 3:05am On May 04, 2021
Aunty you are not going to expose anybody all they want is for you to bring out part of the 300m and share with the boys and the case would be dismissed that all
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by naijaman2225(m): 6:51am On May 04, 2021
PHIPEX:
Whenever I see all these "vow to", I know the case is dead already.

I can't remember how many times govt vowed to expose Boko Haram sponsors
CASE IS DEAD OR SHE WILL END UP DEAD. BETTER THE FORMER THAN THE LATTER.
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by MT: 9:15am On May 04, 2021
The big question is - Can corruption ever be reduced in Nigeria. The rate at which people are looting in this country is mind boggling and Nigeria can be looted out of existence at this rate.
Re: DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam by maxzzo1(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2021
Can someone help us with d name of this thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

No more verification exercise: Abia NLC dares Otti over 7 months unpaid salaries / Saraki’s Trial Splits Nigerian Students Body, NANS / PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.