Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others (42989 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by ocelot2006(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2021
No facemasks, no separation. Apparently no one's taking COVID 19 serious. Maybe they should follow the news from India where the pandemic is killing hundreds, if not thousands,and the whole country ran out of oxygen.
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by Nobody: 5:29am On May 04, 2021
noobs123:
Nawa o.. country Dey bleed una still Dey do useless show.

But na so dem dey take see chop.
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by mastertek: 5:47am On May 04, 2021
You foools are no more follow UK & US, it's now India, when we all this myopic citizens have their own brain & stop using another country handout to do exam in Nigeria.

How gullible can Nigerian citizens be, your useless government as seen all these and they used the opportunity to embezzle so much money close to trillion of Naira, and share the money among themselves and whoever want to be part of the covid419 syndicate.

Does it look like there was pandemic in Nigeria in the first place? something that only exist on Nigeria Media, have you ever seen anyone drop death in the street of Nigerian because of your SCAMdemic.

You nitwit' don't know kind of people that rules you, there's no more money to pay ASUU & other govt agency, because they've withdraw all the money for SCAMdemic seeing people like you that's so gullible & fear of something that happened thousands of kilometers from you as you're the only one have access to DSTV

ocelot2006:
No facemasks, no separation. Apparently no one's taking COVID 19 serious. Maybe they should follow the news from India where the pandemic is killing hundreds, if not thousands,and the whole country ran out of oxygen.

1 Like

Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by jibrilELsudan: 6:24am On May 04, 2021
This ay boy is very stupid.
Tomorrow now when they all die from covid they will begin to blame Buhari.

Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by BigDawsNet: 6:47am On May 04, 2021
This life get money oh, or you go suffer...
"Davido"

With all the insecurities, cost of foods, these niggas can still comfortably purchase high tickets for comedy show...

Las last if war star...they will board a P.jet and leave the country asap
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2021
paulolee:
Ay still cashing out with his shows and it would always be a massive shutdown even if its only AY dt would perform..
Ay av successfully commercialize showbizness and it seems easy for him.to organize shows n pull crowd because I know its not this sets of boring n wacky comedians that do repeat jokes that are bringing these crowd..
its better I attend a music concert than comedy show because out comedians this days are kinda boring, gone are the days when we do see classic jokes from I go die. basket mouth n even bovi before fame..
now its more like a freestyle stuff....especially dt destalker guy. e sabi repeat jokes eeh...asif na free him de perform
Ay Sabi commercialize but he too no funny o

He is more of a performer
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2021
Interesting. Nice.
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by femi4: 7:41am On May 04, 2021
Covid 19 protocol was thrown away
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by woleabayo(f): 8:28am On May 04, 2021
radarada ilu apala
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2021
See old cargo oloshos full there

abuja is just full of leech girls packaging and looking for men to chop their money. Take them home and pull those clothes nothing to enjoy there than ageing deflated body...u will end up regretting
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by ocelot2006(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2021
mastertek:
You foools are no more follow UK & US, it's now India, when we all this myopic citizens have their own brain & stop using another country handout to do exam in Nigeria.

How gullible can Nigerian citizens be, your useless government as seen all these and they used the opportunity to embezzle so much money close to trillion of Naira, and share the money among themselves and whoever want to be part of the covid419 syndicate.

Does it look like there was pandemic in Nigeria in the first place? something that only exist on Nigeria Media, have you ever seen anyone drop death in the street of Nigerian because of your SCAMdemic.

You nitwit' don't know kind of people that rules you, there's no more money to pay ASUU & other govt agency, because they've withdraw all the money for SCAMdemic seeing people like you that's so gullible & fear of something that happened thousands of kilometers from you as you're the only one have access to DSTV

With your stark ignorance at what's happening globally, I can only shake my head in amusement and pity. Frankly I don't have the strength to engage in petty insults, but I'll just drop a few videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEaX_F6VJLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtJajQSaDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrefKeWuNpQ

Meanwhile, you mentioned UK and USA, forgetting their aggressive vaccination plan and mandates that got them to where they are now. Where has Nigeria gotten with ours? Yet we're busy playing Russian roulette as complacency seeps in. Well, I don't you, but the government and society at large. So pls continue.
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2021
Alexreports the number one hustler in Naija. God bless and sustain your hustle
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by mastertek: 11:38am On May 04, 2021
You must be one of the syndicate of the SCAMdemic, who also benefits from the covid419 scheme by Nigerian government.

It's so glary to the eye, that if I millions Nigerian gathered without nosemask or social distance, just as we see political gathering, endsars gathering etc recently - everyone will go house hail & healthy without hear any form of sickness outbreak in the community that people gathered.

You foools does not want to accept that the virus is not our things, earthquake happening in Asians countries, are will supposed to be running away from earthquake because it's happen in other countries.

You people should stop being stupidd, you are not the only one watching international news.

Nigerian is facing challenge far more than your covid419, yet it's the same SCAMdemic that some of you carried on your head like a gala.

So many evidence shown earlier how this thing was totally SCAM by Nigerian government, but was overshadowed by media power deploy by the same government to make believe so that hundreds of billions of naira spending on the SCAMdemic, no one will ask them to account for it.

You nitwit' also said aggressive vaccine by US & UK, are we not supposed to be drop dead from street to street as there is nothing like vaccine here giving by government, since you nincompoop' believe that the virus is in every nook & crany in this country & we should where nosemask to fvck our partners not to spread the imaginable virus that lives in Nigeria Media

ocelot2006:

With your stark ignorance at what's happening globally, I can only shake my head in amusement and pity. Frankly I don't have the strength to engage in petty insults, but I'll just drop a few videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEaX_F6VJLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmtJajQSaDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrefKeWuNpQ

Meanwhile, you mentioned UK and USA, forgetting their aggressive vaccination plan and mandates that got them to where they are now. Where has Nigeria gotten with ours? Yet we're busy playing Russian roulette as complacency seeps in. Well, I don't you, but the government and society at large. So pls continue.

Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by ocelot2006(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2021
mastertek:
You must be one of the syndicate of the SCAMdemic, who also benefits from the covid419 scheme by Nigerian government.

It's so glary to the eye, that if I millions Nigerian gathered without nosemask or social distance, just as we see political gathering, endsars gathering etc recently - everyone will go house hail & healthy without hear any form of sickness outbreak in the community that people gathered.

You foools does not want to accept that the virus is not our things, earthquake happening in Asians countries, are will supposed to be running away from earthquake because it's happen in other countries.

You people should stop being stupidd, you are not the only one watching international news.

Nigerian is facing challenge far more than your covid419, yet it's the same SCAMdemic that some of you carried on your head like a gala.

So many evidence shown earlier how this thing was totally SCAM by Nigerian government, but was overshadowed by media power deploy by the same government to make believe

SCAMdemic grin grin . Mehn, I laugh in Chinese grin . Abeg, I don't have your time so continue to wallow in your ignorance. At least try and wear a facemask and wash your hands o.
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by osilamah77(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
Hope say Desmond Elliot no dey there?
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On May 04, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Everyone on coke,fanta, water grin

Lol...Yahoo boys no dey there nah why
Re: AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others by Ayobami7(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.