Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says (1776 Views)

Don Jazzy Is Not Happy Linda Ikeji Is Engaged - Rita Dominic & Banky W Reacts / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Antoeni(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2021
Nigerian politician, simply known as Seyi Gbangola, has attacked music mogul Don Jazzy, for producing and releasing the video “Booty Bounce” by Rema, calling him a devil who lure souls into his kingdom.

Seyi Gbangola made this known via his Instagram page. He talked about how obscene singer Rema’s song, Booty Bounce, was and how society is gradually becoming plagued by this sort of songs that would begin to manifest in the lives of the people who follow this music trends. He also described Don Jazzy as a ”demon”, and an agent of the devil.

In his own words, he wrote;

”So Rema at the age of 20 be singing about ”booty bouncing” and still went ahead to have that kind of video to that song. I have always known that so-called ”Don Jazzy” is a demon. An agent if the devil. A video that many kids in that age range and below we see and of caus be convinced that it is okay total and be like that. At 20years? All of you are cheering and dancing. Until this plague, that is the new music trend will begin to manifest in your lives. Naira Marley snag about soapy, y’all accepted it, no he sang about coming, you have accepted it. The devil keeps testing the level of acceptance. ya” stay recieving . Wel done!

I know a lot of you don’t like to see posts like this. I’m not worried about you. But maybe there’s someone out there that needs to see this. For the rest of you, you can ignore. I no dey follow you argue! I’m only concerned for the decaying morals most of you seem to be shinning teeth about.

Because i kukuma no dey fear you. I mean I’m not even saying the world can be perfect in terms of morals. I’m saying today there is a huge dive in the trajectory of moral standards. And every one acts like it’s okay. Like wtf mehn!

My problem is many of you will not accept this behaviours from your own kids or relatives, but if it is someone else’s, it’s fine? That’s hypocrisy with a sprinkle of witchcraft. Astargfirullah!”

https://www./2021/05/03/donjazzy-is-an-agent-of-the-devl-nigerian-politician-says/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Antoeni(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2021
I Love This Kind Of Hard Working Humble And Generous Agent
Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Opak001(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2021
Himself is he a good politician to be watch music video when he should listen to his people problems and create a solution. yeye piple as him old reach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by kenzysmith: 9:12pm On May 03, 2021
Hypocrisy is a daily meal in Nigeria is 20 year old still a tanager?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2021
Na this kain agent of the devil i they like, omo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by longetivity(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2021
Mumu politician

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by taiwotimitt: 9:32pm On May 03, 2021
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Staunner(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2021
too many talk no dey full basket

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by NobleAngell(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
The problem is not Don Jazzy, it's the society and the unfortunate rate of moral decadence. Just look at how many people will disagree with what this man has said. That's how bad things have gotten.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by pelenaija(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2021
But @op e be like say something is wrong somewhere why you go write all this jaguns wey this idiot man dey talk give us sad
Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by LikeAking: 12:16am On May 04, 2021
Mad man rants.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by ebhaleleme51490: 6:00am On May 04, 2021
I Love This Kind Of Hard Working Humble And Generous Agent
Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by mayklef(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2021
if Don Baba is a demon, then i guess the devil himself is still learning work from Niaija politicians

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2021
Boody boody boody booty, girlie you dey meki ma tin stand solid! Pakaramishi ah on a daily a ha ma girl carry one thausand pounds baby say you fine yi, your back original no be that kine black chyna your face italian shey you likee chinese, when she open her pandora aha you i need make i be ur nnegi i go u all niyeed id! Girl am in love with your booty bounce, am in love with booty bow'unce! wink .

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by Khd95(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2021
NIGERIAN politicians are more devilish than the actual devil
Re: Don Jazzy Is An Agent Of The Dev!l- Nigerian Politician Says by kenzysmith: 2:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Boody boody boody booty, girlie you dey meki ma tin stand solid! Pakaramishi ah on a daily a ha ma girl carry one thausand pounds baby say you fine yi, your back original no be that kine black chyna your face italian shey you likee chinese, when she open her pandora aha you i need make i be ur nnegi i go u all niyeed id! Girl am in love with your booty bounce, am in love with booty bow'unce! wink .
grin them dey talk u don't cram am for head like jamb question

(1) (Reply)

Iheme Nancy And Others React As Luchy Donalds Shares Photos Of Herself At The Ei / Simon Cowell Offered $100,000 To Rain Abuses On Couple While Making Love / What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.