Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Wanna Buy Clean Cars At Copart or IAAI In The US? Buzz Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wanna Buy Clean Cars At Copart or IAAI In The US? Buzz Me (146 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Buy Clean Cars At Copart or IAAI In The US? Buzz Me by Diaspora9jax: 9:30pm On May 03, 2021
Do you want to buy clean and accident-free cars from the US, we will assist. You will pick the car you like on copart or iaai auctions with our assistance to check the details and do vin check for you. We will do the rest for you.

All you need do will only be to pick your car in Lagos. Did you win a bid in any of the US copart locations and you are constrained with paying, we can do that for you. Do you have a car in copart that is at the risk of accumulating storage fees, talk to us and let's work things out. We will make your payment with the fastest option.
+12056320710

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Of Material / Nigerian Used C300 2011 4month Used 3.550 / Sharp Sales. Quick Delivery Nationwide. Exotic Luxury Cars Only For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.