Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Relocation From Abuja To Jos City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation From Abuja To Jos City (21882 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2021
Arobake:
True. What online jobs do you do, though, that you are getting financial freedom from? Would you mind sharing?
Thank you.

My core service is WHITEBOARD ANIMATION....
I train interns for a fee and generally I'm an ONLINE earnings enabler ...that is we have so many ease2access earning means that we do train people to earn with.
I also do other things as regards money trades(Digital Assets) ....howbeit this NL has rules that does not allow so much to be posted so if need be try reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Arobake: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
And best of all, you are female!!
I like that. I like that very much.

I will def be in touch.
Thank you.

Seniorwriter:

My core service is WHITEBOARD ANIMATION....
I train interns for a fee and generally I'm an ONLINE earnings enabler ...that is we have so many ease2access earning means that we do train people to earn with.
I also do other things as regards money trades(Digital Assets) ....howbeit this NL has rules that does not allow so much to be posted so if need be try reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Seniorwriter(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2021
Arobake:
And best of all, you are female!!
I like that. I like that very much.

I will def be in touch.
Thank you.

No I'm not female...Sarah is my online consults and Investments Enquiries Executive.

I've briefed her about you.
NB
Kindly check and reply the message sent to you....It's to my notice that you didn't reach out @d giving appointment time for discussions.
Anyways all the best to you.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by maikalaf(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
Danielomisco:
.Ok,Rayfield is located at Jos south local govt where the government house is located and elites of the state reside.
Most safe location in Jos and high social life of Plateau State.Rent ranges on location in Rayfield,I knw a part that people pay 20k for rent, clean housing 65-150,upper 180-500k

Interesting.
I'm currently weighing my options between moving to Lagos or Jos, and given that I'm into online jobs, a place with stable power supply, a good environment to raise kids in the nearest future won't be bad. Jos seems to be the place.
I'd like to get your number. I might need to give you a call whenever I want to have a short visit there.
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2023
loppy87:
I feel it is a right decision to move to Jos with your family. I stayed in Jos for 9 years before I moved to Abuja with my family because of work. I lived in Rayfield for 4 years and I assure you will get a standard two bedroom in some areas in Rayfield with good light and security for 350 to 400k. Your kids will also have access to good schools at affordable costs. An average Rayfield resident in Jos will struggle here in Abuja, life is tough here I must confess but man must not relent. If you need contacts of house agents and any other info, feel free to reach out. Besides, even if your transfer request is not granted, coming to jos for weekends is not a bad idea. But kindly consider the security risks of travelling frequently through Abuja to Jos. God will help you.

Hello sir. Can I take you up on the contact info of agents?
I plan on relocating soon.
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2023
Danielomisco:
Fact!! I stay in Jos currently, Rayfield any help u need will gladly help.

Hello there. Are you still in Jos?
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2023
Jeromejnr:

Rayfield dude here too.

Are you still in Jos?
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2023
xristos:
I have done my findings I just but ofcourse no one has the monopoly of knowledge..kindly share your thoughts.

lived all my.life in lagos till.2014.Abuja since then...but thinking about Jos.
I'm 36, IT professional n married with 2 kids...wife not really working. i currently work in an ingo that also gas field offices includin Jos...but my salary isnt that interesting to make me that comfortable in abuja considering the bills on my neck.
we stay in a 1BR apartment in one of the villages (chika precisely) in abuja and pays abt 370 yearly.

ive visited Jos more than 5 times and i keep loving it more in each visit...Rayfield and surroundings to be precise...calm, weather friendly, fresh n affordable food, my salary wud get me a comfortable 2BR flat... navigation to/from abuja is jst 4hrs..so i feel i can apply for a relocation to our field office in jos..or at worst work from abuja and travel weekends.

i dont intend living anywhere outside Jos south/Rayfield environs

as a family man...i find it most suitable to relocate there..most esp for the sanity n good environment for my children's growth -stressfree of going to school in abuja, the hot sun, bad electricity, havin to wake up to fan my.kids at night (ofcos i have Generator)..i stay in a noisy compound that dosnt befit me..many fake foods n fruits in abuja, ..i wonder if its the same Nigeria...but Jos looks like a greener pasture for me.
waduyu think??

Hello sir.
Just wondering... Did you eventually move to Jos?
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2023
abujaGHOST:

Jos is a lovely town. i have lived in jos since 2008 (Rayfield to be precise). i work in abuja now (since 2015). i recently relocated my family to Abuja. so i know abuja and jos. . . . Jos is a better town for a low/middle income earner to live when compared to abuja. The kind of schools that you would ordinarily spend less than 100k per term in jos, in abuja you could pay over 300k per term. life in jos is cool and affordable. cost of living in jos is very affordable when compared to abuja. for me, if i must live in abuja, it has to be Maitama, Asokoro, Central Area, Wuse 2 and environs. living in Rayfield Jos can almost be compared to living in these areas; Trust me on this!!

Bro if you need assistance to really settle and live a good moderate life in jos, hala me. Good Luck!!!

Hello. Can I contact you?
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Jeromejnr(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2023
Vibesking:

Are you still in Jos?

Currently in Lagos. My family house is in Jos.
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by xristos(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2023
Vibesking:

Hello sir.
Just wondering... Did you eventually move to Jos?
hmmmmmm...i did/could not.
because 'marriage' happened to me
there's no joy in going there alone..i still love the place, and i got a land in rayfield already
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Danielomisco(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2023
Vibesking:

Hello there. Are you still in Jos?
yes,shuffle alot tho
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Vibesking(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Danielomisco:
yes,shuffle alot tho
Have you been to IB before?
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Danielomisco(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2023
Vibesking:
Have you been to IB before?
naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Of Supersonic Transport( SST ): Tributes To Concorde / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.