Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,594 members, 6,347,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 11:44 AM

Relocation From Abuja To Jos City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation From Abuja To Jos City (17419 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58pm On May 09
Arobake:
True. What online jobs do you do, though, that you are getting financial freedom from? Would you mind sharing?
Thank you.

My core service is WHITEBOARD ANIMATION....
I train interns for a fee and generally I'm an ONLINE earnings enabler ...that is we have so many ease2access earning means that we do train people to earn with.
I also do other things as regards money trades(Digital Assets) ....howbeit this NL has rules that does not allow so much to be posted so if need be try reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Arobake: 1:30pm On May 10
And best of all, you are female!!
I like that. I like that very much.

I will def be in touch.
Thank you.

Seniorwriter:

My core service is WHITEBOARD ANIMATION....
I train interns for a fee and generally I'm an ONLINE earnings enabler ...that is we have so many ease2access earning means that we do train people to earn with.
I also do other things as regards money trades(Digital Assets) ....howbeit this NL has rules that does not allow so much to be posted so if need be try reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by Seniorwriter(m): 12:07am On May 11
Arobake:
And best of all, you are female!!
I like that. I like that very much.

I will def be in touch.
Thank you.

No I'm not female...Sarah is my online consults and Investments Enquiries Executive.

I've briefed her about you.
NB
Kindly check and reply the message sent to you....It's to my notice that you didn't reach out @d giving appointment time for discussions.
Anyways all the best to you.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Relocation From Abuja To Jos City by maikalaf(m): 9:55pm On May 13
Danielomisco:
.Ok,Rayfield is located at Jos south local govt where the government house is located and elites of the state reside.
Most safe location in Jos and high social life of Plateau State.Rent ranges on location in Rayfield,I knw a part that people pay 20k for rent, clean housing 65-150,upper 180-500k

Interesting.
I'm currently weighing my options between moving to Lagos or Jos, and given that I'm into online jobs, a place with stable power supply, a good environment to raise kids in the nearest future won't be bad. Jos seems to be the place.
I'd like to get your number. I might need to give you a call whenever I want to have a short visit there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Information Needed From Nigerian Students & Nigerians Living In Germany. / Nigerian Lone Survivor Of Fatal Auto Crash, Shares Testimony, 3 Years Later / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.