Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). (2144 Views)

DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Kayzy8: 10:42pm On May 03, 2021
Ralph Uwazuruike accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of sending unknown gunmen to kill him, the MASSOB leader also confessed that he kidnapped and kept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for five days to teach him a lesson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBuTVhrURyg
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by jonnathaniheme: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by etrange: 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
Isn't that illegal?
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by iampeterben(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2021
Kasala don burst among the Igbo Amaka clan. Hope they don't end up having two factions of MASSOB/IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by ScamHunter: 11:21pm On May 03, 2021
Really? Can he try it again? I want to check something. Why is his MASSOB going down while Kanu's IPOB is what Igbos know? He is reducing while Kanu is increasing... I doubt this wan is serious about Biafra. Even his interviews seem childish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by owobokiri(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2021
This deranged thug again?
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by greatiyk4u(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Balkan(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2021
Oga. Your reign is over. Money has destroyed you.
You can't near the place monk is now

4 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by PennywysCares(m): 1:44am On May 04, 2021
Uwazuruike we know is a beggar, he stage MASSOB to beg money from the zoo government
It was through MASSOB he got money to buried his mother that year.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by juman(m): 3:32am On May 04, 2021
They professionalized thuggery.
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by GloShare(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2021
iampeterben:
Kasala don burst among the Igbo Amaka clan. Hope they don't end up having two factions of MASSOB/IPOB?

Bad belle.

IPOB is the real movement, no division.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Nobody: 5:58am On May 04, 2021
iampeterben:
get updated uwazurike has been sacked from MASSOB on same day NNAMDI KANU WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON....MASSOB WANT TO PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO KANU AND UWAZURIKE REFUSED AND THEY SACKED HIM AND ELECTED ANOTHER LEADER AND STILL WENT AND PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE( THE VIDEO IS STILL THERE ON YOUTUBE....YOU WILL MARVEL AT THE CROWD)....that's how Igbo's work....KANU would have been removed if we don't approve of him....so all this using your brain shit is nonsense.... You can't use the brain of an Igbo man....you want to run a test go to an Igbo market and I can assure you before you're done you will end up buying what you don't need at home

6 Likes

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by iampeterben(m): 5:59am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
get updated uwazurike has been sacked from MASSOB on same day NNAMDI KANU WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON....MASSOB WENT TO PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO KANU AND UWAZURIKE REFUSED AND THEY SACKED HIM AND ELECTED ANOTHER LEADER AND STILL WENT AND PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE
Okay thanks for enlightening me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Tulsaguy: 6:27am On May 04, 2021
Booked space.....encroachment is punishable by confiscation of your babe
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Kzinne: 6:47am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
get updated uwazurike has been sacked from MASSOB on same day NNAMDI KANU WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON....MASSOB WANT TO PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO KANU AND UWAZURIKE REFUSED AND THEY SACKED HIM AND ELECTED ANOTHER LEADER AND STILL WENT AND PAY THEIR ALLEGIANCE( THE VIDEO IS STILL THERE ON YOUTUBE....YOU WILL MARVEL AT THE CROWD)....that's how Igbo's work....KANU would have been removed if we don't approve of him....so all this using your brain shit is nonsense.... You can't use the brain of an Igbo man....you want to run a test go to an Igbo market and I can assure you before you're done you will end up buying what you don't need at home
who told you you guys from the East are smart? If you are why not outsmart the Chinese in Lagos? Why are you been chased away from a small country like Ghana and intimidated in South Africa?? It's because Nigerians allow your thrash in the name of one Nigeria. Let Nigeria divide and you'll see where you guys will belong. No one will allow you do business or operate in their Nations. The Yorubas and Hausa and Niger deltans will treat you at that time the same way the South African s and Ghanians are treating your fuuckup
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by valdetino(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:
who told you you guys from the East are smart? If you are why not outsmart the Chinese in Lagos? Why are you been chased away from a small country like Ghana and intimidated in South Africa?? It's because Nigerians allow your thrash in the name of one Nigeria. Let Nigeria divide and you'll see where you guys will belong. No one will allow you do business or operate in their Nations. The Yorubas and Hausa and Niger deltans will treat you at that time the same way the South African s and Ghanians are treating your fuuckup

Make we divide first..

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Nobody: 6:59am On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:
THIS ONE IS BABY MIYETTI ALLAH he doesn't even understand what he's saying

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Brimstone77: 7:03am On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:
so igbos are been attacked in Ghana and south Africa because they aren't smart?? Please where are all this dumb asses coming from Biko nu??in what ways are the Chinese out smarting igbos in Lagos and yet we are still buying land and dominating in almost all the market in Lagos??

Hate will make some people sound really foolish..

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Kzinne: 7:06am On May 04, 2021
valdetino:

Make we divide first..
well you guys can't even live together in the first place in the east
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Difrent: 7:13am On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:

grin grin grin grin grin
You wicked oo see upper cut
Chest beating folks won't like this , you just damaged their over bloated ego
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Noerection: 7:15am On May 04, 2021
those children of 8 will still blame it on Tinubu or Buhari
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by nazicartel(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:
one thing I suspect about this Chinese, indian, etc kinda companies is that it seems they work like cartels, I suspect there's another group in their country funding the ones in another country. Igbos doesn't work as cartels... each one just want to be richer than the other one
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Nbotee(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2021
What I want to understand is what exactly was the essence of the interview??
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by McStoic(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2021
Kayzy8:
Ralph Uwazuruike accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of sending unknown gunmen to kill him, the MASSOB leader also confessed that he kidnapped and kept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for five days to teach him a lesson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBuTVhrURyg

That was then now. Can he tie the lace of Nnamdi Kanu now? We are talking current affairs now while traitor Uwazuruike dey talk about history. I get am before no be property oo.
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by Tochj(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2021
iampeterben:
You forgot that we also have 2 factions in OPC
Fasheun and Gani factions

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by BafanaBafana: 8:27am On May 04, 2021
Hiaa
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by valdetino(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2021
Kzinne:

Make we divide first.
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by valdetino(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kzinne:

But we sprayed money together at Oba and no life was lost, no phone was stolen, all we saw was love for each other (The Igbos).

So what actually is your point?
Re: I Kidnapped And Kept Nnamdi Kanu For Five Days - Uwazuruike Brags (Video). by valdetino(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kzinne:

Bad Belle is allowed, where did u get your results from?

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: A Foreigner Advise Nigerians / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Benue Community Again, Kill 40 Residents / Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho – Guru Maharaji Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.