Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Should I Inform My Inlaw?. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Inform My Inlaw?. (1987 Views)

My First Appearnce @ My Inlaw's Place / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Inform My Inlaw?. by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
Bros I tire for you oo

Your girlfriend went to her ex house twice without informing you and you are still thinking about it?

DId she think about her mother when she went to fork her ex twice?

You better watch out make she no carry HIV come for you

You know since they have decided to come back, Okafors Law of Ikpu must come into play

Ask Ifyalways what Okafors Law is
Re: Should I Inform My Inlaw?. by seal777(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
Thank you guys for ur comments.

I know its easier to get an independent advice since you guys are not in my shoes.

Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Says Its Not Her Duty To Cook For A Man (even One She's Married To / photo Abandoned New Born Baby Who Was Saved By A Dog / A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.