Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Can You Write Biology Lessons? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Write Biology Lessons? (193 Views)

How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / How Many Times Did You Write WAEC Or JAMB Before Passing? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Biology Lessons? by Homextras: 12:07am On May 04, 2021
Hello,
Please DM me if you can write 20 biology lessons for a fee. I will share with you sample of questions.

Qualification.
You must be good in biology, because this is like SS3 level biology.
Can adhere to timeline, very strict timeline with no stories. Emphasis- no stories with solution submission PLEASE.
Timeline is 5 days max for 20 lessons.
Must snap or scan back completed answers in A4 paper written in clear handwriting, or typed out as the case maybe.
You will get free data for your task.
We will agree on a fair fee and I will send you the lessons by email, and you will send back daily answers to my email.
Watsapp only pls- 080.3503-4841.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Emulate Prophet Mohammed, FUNAAB VC charges Muslims / Scholarship Abroad - Should I Accept? / Computing Tools Support For Covid-19 Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.