Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman (589 Views)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:09am On May 04, 2021
Kawnu and the sponsor of Unknown Gunmen

Read The Last Post of The Alleged Sponsor Of Unknown Gunmen, That Shows He Was Close To Nnamdi Kanu

Johnniepen May 3, 2021 9:58 PM
Few hours ago, a businessman alleged to be one of the sponsors of the hoodlums responsible for the mayhem in Imo State was apprehended by security forces. He was identified as 42-year-old Nnamdi Okafor from Amanachi community in Orsu council area.

Okafor was suspected of being involved in the murders, as well as the burning of police stations and the Owerri Correctional Centre. Okafor was reportedly apprehended near Lifeline Assembly Owerri/Orlu road in Aboha-Ohi, Imo state.

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:09am On May 04, 2021
More...

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Nobody: 1:10am On May 04, 2021

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:11am On May 04, 2021
More of the sponsor grin

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:13am On May 04, 2021
The news is not fake after all...

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:14am On May 04, 2021
More of him.

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Freestainworld(m): 1:33am On May 04, 2021
Allegiance is what a true follower is known for, the guy is not a terrorist neither is he an ESN sponsorer like the Nigerian government and it's media house's are making people to believe, he is only a believer that Biafra will be restored one day, sponsorers of ESN are majorly Igbos in Diaspora, if you look at this man critically, you will know that he is not bouyant enough to be sponsoring ESN, for those of you who will be jubilating to this news, you guys should know that the current Nigerian government is full of propaganda, they want you to believe that they are getting to the root of the insecurity in the country, but their main focus is 2023, you and I are not their focus, let's assume they kill this man, do you think it will affect the operation of ESN? definitely no.

5 Likes

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by sreamsense: 1:44am On May 04, 2021
He said he wants to die for Kanu? Now, he can die while Kanu keeps enjoying life. By the time army shows him different types of dealth, am sure he will make a choice after receiving artificial sense from army maltreating. Foolish terrorist!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Nobody: 1:46am On May 04, 2021
Don’t mind them. Wonder how many more they will arrest. Arresting people can not kill an ideology that has lived in our hearts for 50 years. Fact is, we will pass down this ideology to our kids who will in turn pass it down to their own kids. Biafra will never die even if we don’t achieve it in our life time, I am sure our children will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by QuotaSystem: 1:48am On May 04, 2021
Lmao
Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 1:56am On May 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Allegiance is what a true follower is known for, the guy is not a terrorist neither is he an ESN sponsorer like the Nigerian government and it's media house's are making people to believe, he is only a believer that Biafra will be restored one day, sponsorers of ESN are majorly Igbos in Diaspora, if you look at this man critically, you will know that he is not bouyant enough to be sponsoring ESN, for those of you who will be jubilating to this news, you guys should know that the current Nigerian government is full of propaganda, they want you to believe that they are getting to the root of the insecurity in the country, but their main focus is 2023, you and I are not their focus, let's assume they kill this man, do you think it will affect the operation of ESN? definitely no.

And no one said he's a sponsor of ESN but unknown gunmen. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Freestainworld(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2021
Factshunter:

And no one said he's a sponsor of ESN but unknown gunmen. grin
Read the topic of this thread again before criticising me

1 Like

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by PissfulProtester: 3:10am On May 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rubbish talk! Na ideology make you dey kill men in uniform? free criminals? You shoot and machete them because one Nnamdi Kanu enjoying his life somewhere asked you to do so? if you guys don't condemn this, it means you all don't have conscience...

damn!

1 Like

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Asgard73: 3:45am On May 04, 2021
Typical Yoruba gibberish from southwest Nigeria

Okay we’ve seen Yoruba propaganda and what do yoruba people intend to achieve with this thread?

Are yoruba people selling this propaganda to Nigerians that 87% of them are tired of the contraption
Same Nigerians that are killed in numbers by the Jihadists Apc government
Northern Nigeria that are not sure of their lives at day break
Middle belt... that are slaughtered like cows and their land overrun by bandits

South south Nigeria that Yoruba betrayed with batting an eye

What exactly do yoruba people tend to achieve with all this nonsense

If this is politcal to push their chance at President or demarket igbos .. already is clear here in the north ...
same northerners that Yoruba people are banking on are all tired of Apc government.. talk more of Tinubu President ( Tinubu must contest... no excuses)

Or are yoruba people trying hard to impress the international community against Biafra.. becuse that will be the most foolish stupidity of it all

Again I ask

Who and what is yoruba trying hard to please with anti Biafra nonsense
Mbecause it all beginning to make sense .. that this humans are sponsored by the Jihadists government

Ho on earth can someone house is burning and the idiot will be busy rejoicing and celebrating over his neighbors house that “ about” to be touched.

Is foolish stupidity that is shamelessly daily display by some people of southwest on every online site

Anyone to explain this better

3 Likes

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Asgard73: 4:02am On May 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Rubbish talk! Na ideology make you dey kill men in uniform? free criminals? You shoot and machete them because one Nnamdi Kanu enjoying his life somewhere asked you to do so? if you guys don't condemn this, it means you all don't have conscience...

damn!

Typical Yoruba paid youth....

What’s your business in what happening in igboland
Don’t you think you sound wack daily with the childish effort to justify your pay?
Read all your post and see how f***k*d and frustrated you sound over something that’s none of your business

Who’s your pay master

What is the pay master trying to achieve making you sound cracky?

Ain’t you not ashame of yourself ... this your hustle is low grade

You’re sleeping on a speeding bike with eyes wide open .. and will encourage you to keep snoring .. you need am

As a Yoruba man ... you believe that all your gibberish is making sense? Because of the shares and likes from paid humans like you?

Will your rant stop Biafra
Will your rant change anything about Biafra
Will your post have any propaganda effect on investors in southeast?
Will Yoruba land make ekiti osun ogun oyo Ondo with all their NBS statistics more developed than Anambra Alone?

I understand your reason and wish for southeast to burn
Because an average Yoruba envy igbos.. and rapid development in the east.. all Yoruba states are ghosted: FACT!

And now you wish igbo cites same

Funny

Anambra State is building airport... even with Yoruba propaganda

IMO states has been enjoyment headquarters of east and south and will keep bubbling like never till tomorrow

Ebonyi is building world class infrastructures bridges airport hospital etc

Abia yoruba used to mock has stepped up and we’ve all seen the lastest development

Enugu ... the very town .. 42 in 042..

Yet Yoruba people will come online and shamelessly blabbing gibberish

You all don’t know with each post ... the world sees your hatred and pain more than Yoruba propaganda

Now tell me about osun Ondo ekiti oyo ogun and it’s development

Corner a Yoruba man and he will reply with insults curses abuses lies and soft propaganda

East dey burn only in atypical Yoruba man’s mind

So shameless

2 Likes

Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Freestainworld(m): 5:06am On May 04, 2021
PissfulProtester:

damn!
Rubbish talk or not rubbish talk, the truth remains that the man is not a sponsor of ESN, seeing him with Kanu doesn't mean he is a sponsor but rather an allegiance, I don't support the killing of uniform men, the same way I have never supported uniform men killing our innocent citizens, since things have turn around on them, let them enjoy the music they have been playing to innocent citizens they have been killing for long, the hunter is now hunted, maybe after this, everyone will do the right thing.
Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by helinues: 5:46am On May 04, 2021
So in M.I, some Igbos don dey support/fund terrorist..

3daful
Re: Kawnu And The Sponsor Of Unknown Gunman by Factshunter: 11:14am On May 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Read the topic of this thread again before criticising me

This is what I responded to ;

the guy is not a terrorist neither is he an ESN sponsorer

And I only answered/supported your claim, below ;

And no one said he's a sponsor of ESN but unknown gunmen.

cheesy

I agree, the sponsor of the UGM is only a friend to Nnadi Cawnu.

I am curious though, how long do you guys think you can fool everyone with your denial, bia? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Gov. Ishaku Used His Younger Sister To Launder N39bn / Eyes On Drivers’ Seats As 16 Senators Battle To Claim Governorship Crowns / British Embassy Asked To Open Up Investigation On Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.