Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Block Unwanted Calls On Android For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Block Unwanted Calls On Android For Free (205 Views)

How To Block Internet Connection For Coreldraw / I Need A Game App Developer For Android For An Important Project / How To Compile FORTRAN Program On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Unwanted Calls On Android For Free by Tesatb: 1:53am On May 04, 2021

Are you sick of spam calls on you Android phone? Here are several ways that you can block annoying spam calls on your Android phone.

Unwanted calls are such an unfortunate inevitability in life. Whether you are getting too many robocalls or someone from your past would not leave you alone, you might be wondering how to block unwanted calls.

We will at least show you how to block calls and texts on your Android phone by using a variety of methods

Read more here: https://thegiftedwall.com/2021/05/01/block-unwanted-calls-android/

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Drupal Web Development For Digitization / How To Play Android Games By Using Computer Keyboard / If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.