Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Top Android Developer Sdks, Tools And Tips For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top Android Developer Sdks, Tools And Tips For Beginners (297 Views)

How To Create Mobile Sdks For Your Apis / Top Android App Development Frameworks, Sdks, And Libraries In 2021 / Top Android Programmers On Nairaland And Their Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Android Developer Sdks, Tools And Tips For Beginners by androiddevelope: 6:54am On May 04, 2021
As an Android development beginner, you’re as good as the tools you use. That’s why it’s crucial to know which tools to rely on for creating flawless apps. If you start your Android programming journey with the right set of SDKs, IDEs, and other tools, success is inevitable. At Android Developer, we depend on the most advanced tools for making tailored apps for businesses of all kinds. Follow our blogs and social media posts to stay updated about Android tools and techniques.

Read more: https://www.androiddeveloper.co.in/blog/top-android-developer-sdks-tools-tips-beginners/

Re: Top Android Developer Sdks, Tools And Tips For Beginners by HassieMalcomson(f): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing this informative source with us. Although you mentioned Android Studio and Android SDKs but I am also looking for some detailed research about specific software development kits like CleverTap, Braze and Adobe. Actually, I am working on a project where I need to assign some SDK tasks to newbies, but I found they are not even good at understanding them.

Yes, I am talking about these famous SDKs:

That is why I want all of them to thoroughly understand the SDKs, their benefits, use cases and the difference between SDKs and APIs. Right now, I am working on popular SDKs, so I was looking for a detailed guide or article to share with these novice developers. Hopefully, you will be able to share such articles or sources.
Re: Top Android Developer Sdks, Tools And Tips For Beginners by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
@HassieMalcomson

- What's the purpose of your students or devs learning about the SDKs?
- Did you just pick some SDK and ask people to learn it just to get familiar with it?

Those SDKs usually have sample codes for starters that you can just read through, copy, modify and run. It's not much of a big deal if you ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Get Best Drupal Support And Maintenance Services - Drupal India / Android Developer Salary In India / 3 Years Facebook account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.