Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Get 8 Times Recharge On Airtel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get 8 Times Recharge On Airtel (212 Views)

Warri Yahoo Boys Shot Enjoyment Don 75 On Tiktok 8 Times Before He Died! � / Chioma Allegedly Denied US Visa 8 Times Due To Past Criminal Record” – Kemi Olun / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 8 Times Recharge On Airtel by trrest: 9:15am On May 04, 2021
The call plan that is set as the default for any new airtel sim card is the airtel smart connect and the best thing about it are the call and date bonuses that comes with it.

What i meant by default plan is that it is the tariff all new airtel sim cards are automatically on after successful registration and activation.

One thing i find annoying is that when you call airtel numbers, i would have expect them to deduct from the bonus account for airtel to airtel but they deduct first from the main account and then from the bonus account (for airtel to other networks).

What is now the point of the bonus account if i have to exhaust the main account first before i can use it.

Benefits of Smart Connect

1. Double Data Bonus: You will get 100% bonus on all data you buy for 3 months after your sim become active. It only works fpr plans that are more than 100 Naira and are less than 4000 Naira.

2. 8X Recharge Bonus: You will get 800% bonus on every top up you do. Your recharge value will be in your main account, 300% in your bonus account (150% to call all networks and 150% to call only airtel numbers) and 400% in your data account.

All recharge bonus are valid for 7 days.

Read The Full Article Here: https://thegiftedwall.com/2021/05/04/how-to-activate-double-data-and-8-times-recharge-bonus-offer-on-airtel/

(1) (Reply)

Chidnma Ekile Preach At Beer Parlor Convert Them(video) / Toyin Aimakhu Empowers Women With Brand New Sewing Machines / Kizz Daniels Buys Separate Houses For His Two Sons After One From 3 Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.