Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. (485 Views)

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by HappyRabbi: 9:50am On May 04, 2021
HOW AND WHEN I AM GOING TO GO HOME WITH JESUS
-Kenneth Copeland

There is a time appointed for every man to die: you can believe that if you want to but it’s a lie.
The Bible did not say a time to die, you are trying to quote a verse from Hebrews 9:27 - “…once to die, not a time to die”. He has already given us the time to die and that time is when you reach that point and I reach December the 6th 2056, glory to God. I will be standing, I have already seen it in the spirit, I will be standing on a platform with Gloria by my side and there will be a great crowd there. I will be preaching, saying the same message of faith, I will be preaching Mark 11:23, 24, 25.
I will be preaching that message and Jesus will come, “alright, come on, it is time we are going home.” Church Gist.
For by His grace, by His Word and by His Spirit, I will have the distinct privilege of having finished my time on this earth, having finished my job.
God bless you.
-May this conference be the greatest thing you have ever seen in your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by Nbotee(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by Nobody: 10:06am On May 04, 2021
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On May 04, 2021
HappyRabbi:
HOW AND WHEN I AM GOING TO GO HOME WITH JESUS
-Kenneth Copeland

There is a time appointed for every man to die: you can believe that if you want to but it’s a lie.
The Bible did not say a time to die, you are trying to quote a verse from Hebrews 9:27 - “…once to die, not a time to die”. He has already given us the time to die and that time is when you reach that point and I reach December the 6th 2056, glory to God. I will be standing, I have already seen it in the spirit, I will be standing on a platform with Gloria by my side and there will be a great crowd there. I will be preaching, saying the same message of faith, I will be preaching Mark 11:23, 24, 25.
I will be preaching that message and Jesus will come, “alright, come on, it is time we are going home.” Church Gist.

For by His grace, by His Word and by His Spirit, I will have the distinct privilege of having finished my time on this earth, having finished my job.
God bless you.
-May this conference be the greatest thing you have ever seen in your life.
These Mogs never cease to amaze with their declarations. This one claims Jesus Christ Himself, not even death, will show up to take him away. undecided
Over to you God! grin
Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by budaatum: 2:54pm On May 04, 2021
Kenneth Max Copeland (born December 6, 1936) plans to not die till he is 120 years old.
Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by kingxsamz(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2021
This creepy man. grin
He also said Joe Biden won't be president. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by Kobojunkiee: 6:56pm On May 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

This creepy man. grin
He also said Joe Biden won't be president. grin grin
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by Danhumprey: 8:35pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy
Re: I Wont Die Until December 2056- Kenneth Copeland. by ENEMYOFGOD6: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
grin grin grin,total rubbish, very useless man.

(1) (Reply)

Why Pastor Jackson Senyonga Of Uganda Jubilated Over Prophet TB Joshua Death / Reverend Father Lock Lips With Female Students During Church Service (video) / Apostle Suleman Slept With Me Twice, Gave Me 500K – Nollywood Actress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.