Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 (233 Views)

Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 / Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 by Becksblog(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2021

Re: Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 by dollytino4real(f): 10:03am On May 04, 2021
so dat all their foreign brothers and sisters can link theirs. BVN to NIN u people keep on deceiving urselfs not me
Re: Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2021
It will surely be shifted again.
Re: Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2021
When the noise about using BVN to fight crime started,I thought crime rate will reduce.Instead, government recruitment agency, especially the army, airforce,navy and others are denying young and intelligent Nigerians without connection from getting jobs through the age they use to register for BVN rather than fighting crime.Banks have refused to report crime using the suspect BVN.They protect their criminal customers.But of the criminal customer defraud the bank,they will quickly be trace and arrested.
Re: Breaking: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till June 30 by Veqtor: 10:54am On May 04, 2021
Clowns. They should come and force me to link my own.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Reinstates Flights To Maiduguri / B0MB! Insight Into The Next Akwa Ibom State Governor 2023 / The Worsening Insecurity...is The Minister Of Finance Part Of Fifth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.