Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

FAQ: When Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course In The UK? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FAQ: When Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course In The UK? (368 Views)

Please I Need Advise On My Undergraduate Course In UNILORIN / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age? / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ: When Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course In The UK? by Capital2021(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
A lot of prospective students who want to study in the UK usually ask the question "When can I Apply for an Undergraduate Course in the UK?". The UK educational system has 4 seasons namely; Spring (March - May), Summer (June - August), Autumn (September - November), Winter (December - February) and most Universities usually accept students and give them admission around these times.

Well, for the 2021/2022 session, the application deadline for the majority of the undergraduate courses for international students that want to study in the UK is the 30th of June, 2021.
Applications can still come in beyond that time but they would be sent to UCAS clearing. The deadline for the UCAS clearing is July 4 and the consideration of the list begins from the 5th of July.

The final deadline for application for the 2021 entry applications is in September 2021.
Now you know that this is a race against time and you would want to step on the throttle for your admission process. To achieve that journey seamlessly, start your study journey with all the assistance in the world[url]here[/url].

Re: FAQ: When Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course In The UK? by ayterajah(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2021
What's the max cost for the processing

1 Like

Re: FAQ: When Can I Apply For An Undergraduate Course In The UK? by ayterajah(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2021
What's the max cost for the processing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Engineers Use Finite Element Analysis To Design Materials / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology (EKSCAT) Admission!!! / Top 5 Universities To Study At In Wales, UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.