Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m (57848 Views)

Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom / Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Kingpele(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2021
Nawa
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by bleskid: 10:30pm On May 04, 2021
sometime times I wonder what's going in this country ... who do we offended
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by 9jaRealist: 10:30pm On May 04, 2021
zangaozanga:
Most Nigerians are born criminals

Don’t worry, some Nairalanders will make excuses for criminality....smh
>
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Geeman2006: 10:31pm On May 04, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
It can only be north, Nyamiri tufiakwa

Can't you just condemn the act without being tribal... Are other regions immune from crime. undecided
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Victoria938(f): 10:31pm On May 04, 2021
Wicked world. He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by lexy2014: 10:36pm On May 04, 2021
So where's d ex soldier right now
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
Evil man
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Rickbronz(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
too bad

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Glycosunde: 10:39pm On May 04, 2021
He has been doing this and I think he is still in the military. How was he released? How did the army know that he was into armed robbery? Was he caught or what? I'm even suspecting that he is still in the military and the army just want to save face by saying he was dismissed long ago for armed robbery and yet he was not persecuted. In a sane country the army personnel that released him will have been jailed by now that is if it did happened. Army personnels in the day on uniform, kidnappers at night on plan clothes. Shine your eyes
When we tell Buhari to put competent men in position he will refuse, now this. I put it to you that it is the fault of Buhari that the little boy was killed. Even right now the parents can even Sue the army was releasing a known armed kidnapper into the society which led to the death of the child

Sighs.......... Drops pen

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2021
Barbaric savages.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Finally the link between the Nigerian Army and kidnapping is being gradually unraveled. We are now beginning to see why the army always responds very slowly and reluctantly when kidnapping operations are in progress. We can also remember that the kidnapping at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization in Kaduna took place next to an army barracks. Only a fool would think that only dismissed soldiers are involved in this racket.
Shut up.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Skillsnigeria: 10:43pm On May 04, 2021
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Wickedfacts: 10:46pm On May 04, 2021
I doubt that he was dismissed by the Army prior to this incidence of kidnapping. If he was dismissed, why wasn't he handed over to the Police for prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by nedekid: 10:48pm On May 04, 2021
Hmm, northerners seem to have their niche ie kidnapping, banditry and terrorism, just as my blodas have excelled in fake medicine, hard drugs etc, my neighbours, in head hunting, rituals of hands and foot, womanising etc.
My edo blodas nko, internet local phone fraud ie " customerservice from the bank" ( in a rass accent), playing draft, lol.
Seems the only good this is that aboki no be yahoo (quota system brain).
That one (yahoo) na our own common dinominator down south. grin
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Adakintroy: 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
When God give you good leaders like Jonathan and you pussily say he is bad.

God will give you real bad leaders and Waite for you to say something.

Okonjo iweala left as head of your economy came back as head of your economy some how. That's prime level non can touch. Speaks volumes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by charlesucheh(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2021
Monsters we Made!
they give thief job without proper vetting, still sack am after committing the thievery while on the job,
failed to prosecute him as required!
Now y'all should tell me, who created and set loose the monster
it will keep haunting us till we learn to do the right thing.
RIP to that innocent tender soul...
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by GENES11S: 10:55pm On May 04, 2021
When u c some police and Army recruits in Nigeria, you will just shake your head (nagatively).
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by 9iceprince(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2021
Joromi1:
Soldier or not soldier the truth is that most Fulanis (who are mostly Muslims) are terrorists.

You are right, people Like EVANS, LAWRENCE ANENIH, CLIFFORD ORJI AND REVEREND KING..
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Cajal(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2021
punisha:
unfortunately it isn't only d dismissed ones doing these. those in service mastermind crimes humanity will hear and freeze.
..wadume case comes to mind
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by brookz: 11:00pm On May 04, 2021
chai, the heart of man is desperately wicked ah swear.
R I P young lad.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 04, 2021
Glaring mistakes were made when he wasn't sent to prison for armed robbery. Sadly no one will pay for it. Nigeria
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by gaftsoil(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2021
Nigeria soldiers are evil
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
zangaozanga:
cry
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Bluntemperor: 11:15pm On May 04, 2021
Ebuka78:
Many of these kidnappers could b soldiers. There should be an asset declaration for them.

Na them,them!
Terrible for my dear Country.
Kidnapping is now a big business in Nigeria!
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by malvisguy212: 11:21pm On May 04, 2021
Pierocash:
I can bet with my balls that he wasn't dismissed. I can bet with the other ball of mine that he is still serving.

Nigeria army are only trying to save face by saying he was dismissed.

You can now see that terrorist,bandits, kidnappers and other violent criminals in Nigeria are security agents in army or police.

No wonder the army opened fire on the police that came to arrest Wadume.

Vigilante, and hunters are more useful than the entire security agency in Nigeria
he is dismissed. this incident happened close to my area.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:22pm On May 04, 2021
From now on this man will not have peace.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by AllenSpencer: 11:25pm On May 04, 2021
zangaozanga:

You said it all
What amazes is that, can we say God created Nigerians.
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Phred1717: 11:28pm On May 04, 2021
He will still be released on self-recognition by them, because he's carry out a just course. I wept for the type of government n people we have in this country
Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 04, 2021
Ebuka78:
Many of these kidnappers could b soldiers. There should be an asset declaration for them.
Policemen and DSS operatives too. Most of them are criminals

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m by WaffenSS(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2021
They got a few details wrong.

The victim recognized Nazifi, not sani. Nazifi is the victim's actual neighbor and the one who nabbed the boy and handed him over to sani, who subsequently killed him with another criminal called Umar.

What betrayed them was someone who knew the victim saw him with sani at a car park in Kano and took the picture that led to their arrest.

Happened close to my family house.

Pic1, Sani and the victim in the photo secretly taken that exposed them

Pic2, Nazifi nabbed by cops and a mob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.