Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Jose Mourinho Named Roma Boss From Start Of Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Named Roma Boss From Start Of Next Season (173 Views)

Mourinho Named Best Coach Of The Century (2000-2020) / Coach Mourinho Named Man Utd Out Of The Premier League Top 4 Race / Jose Mourinho Named Highest Paid Manager In World Football [Top 5] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Named Roma Boss From Start Of Next Season by peteregwu(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2021
Jose Mourinho has been appointed Roma manager from the start of the 2021-22 season.
The 58-year-old will replace fellow Portuguese Paulo Fonseca, who Roma announced earlier on Tuesday would leave at the end of the current season.

Mourinho was sacked as Tottenham Hotspur boss on 19 April and had said he would "wait to be back in football" following his dismissal.
He has signed a three-year deal with Roma, who are seventh in Serie A.

"Thank you to the Friedkin family for choosing me to lead this great club and to be part of their vision," said Mourinho, who has also managed Inter Milan, Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid outside his homeland.

"After meetings with the ownership and Tiago Pinto, I immediately understood the full extent of their ambitions. It is the same ambition and drive that has always motivated me and together we want to build a winning project.

"The incredible passion of the Roma fans convinced me to accept the job and I cannot wait to start next season."

Source: Bbc

(1) (Reply)

� Looking For The Best Odds On Today's #S04BSC? / Itel A36 / Latest Sports News For Thursday May 27, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.