Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision (199 Views)

Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates Forsee The Outbreak In 2015? / Bill Gates' Daughter Jennifer Gets Engaged With A Massive Diamond Ring: Pic / Bill And Melinda Gates Will Reportedly Pay Off Nigeria’s $76 Million Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision by Asuneblog(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2021
Following the divorce announcement of Bill and Melinda Gates, their eldest daughter, Jennifer Gates, has described her parents shock divorce announcement as a "challenging stretch of time".  

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote;

"Hi friends by now many of you have heard the news that my parents are seperating"

"It's been a challenging stretch of time for the whole family"

“I’m still learning how to best support my own process and emotions as well as my family members at this time and am grateful for the space to do so, I won't personally comment further on anything around the separation.

To read more, visit https://www.asuneblog.com.ng

Re: Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision by Hashabiah: 4:23pm On May 04, 2021
The house of the wicked is slowly crumbling. And soon we will search for him and he will be no more
Re: Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision by laplace12(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2021
Man is going down.
Re: Bill And Melinda Gates' Daughter, Jennifer Speaks Out Following Parents Decision by coolday4me: 4:46pm On May 04, 2021
white man's mentality

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Shareholders Applauds Sterling Bank’s Improved Performance / Important Tips For Great Dental Health / Unknown Gunmen Sighted Today In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.