Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? (387 Views)

When Would Wike Host Tinubu To Commision A Project? / 2023: What Tinubu Offered Me When We Met In London - Wike Make Huge Revelation / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by Litmus: 4:24pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by AllenSpencer: 4:28pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin

You are very funny OP

grin grin grin grin grin

My stomach hurts
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by mouthofThegod: 4:31pm On May 04, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin grin

You are very funny OP

grin grin grin grin grin

My stomach hurts
I know u are a zombie,we have nothing in common but this time I join you in laughter grin
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by Litmus: 4:33pm On May 04, 2021
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin grin

You are very funny OP

grin grin grin grin grin

My stomach hurts

Nigeria needs a none military Strong Man and Wike seems strong, but I’m willing to learn without prejudice and understand Nigeria politics better.
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2021
He hasn't made a good governor,nah good president em wan make.

Wike the President of this country,the country is doomed
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by henrybomb(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2021
Major General Wike for president grin
You guys wanna see crazy
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by Litmus: 4:51pm On May 04, 2021
Pierocash:
He hasn't made a good governor,nah good president em wan make.

Wike the President of this country,the country is doomed

It’s often said that the State’s primary function is the provision of security; Wiki seems to have perfomed well here. His state seems to be bucking the national rising insecurity trend. And he seems to have many ideas on how to deal with current and future insecurity issues.
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by helinues: 4:52pm On May 04, 2021
That should be taken as a joke
Re: Would Wike Make A Good President Of Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
Litmus:

It’s often said that the State’s primary function is the provision of security; Wiki seems to have don’t well here. His state seems to be bucking the national rising insecurity trend. And he seems to have many ideas on how to deal with current and future insecurity issues.
I am sure you don't live in Rivers State.

Port Harcourt has been peaceful even before wike came into office aside places like dioub with some pockets of violence even up till now.

Other parts of Rivers State isn't a place anybody can set up business with peace without threat of kidnapping ,or cult related attacks.

What special security measure has wike applied better than his predecessor?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. / More Photos Of Osinbajo And Others At Late Adeboye’s Son Tribute / ESN/UGM Would Be Doing Us A Favor If They Go After Comandas Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.