Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW (490 Views)

Online Money Secret Blueprints / A Social Media Platform That Pays For Referring People,free To Join / Best Platform That Helps To Host Ur Sites And Also Grow An Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2021
After several investment in online platforms that turns out to be either scam, profitless or too Technical....I finally found one that is not only simple to carry out the task but gives weekly/ monthly earnings.......NOW..... Nigeria Order Work.

NOW is an advertising and marketing platform under eBay, Inc. It links millions of buyers and sellers worldwide. When the cooperative enterprise releases the product, the intelligent system will automatically match the order for NOW users to complete. Through order transactions, increase product sales and merchant store reputation. The merchant pays commission remuneration.

You don't need to transfer your money to anyone, referral is not compulsory but necessary to earn more...... So I decided to share this with us on this platform......let me know if you are interested..... Contact is in my profile.
Re: Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW by Nobody: 6:48am On May 05, 2021
You register with NOW which is free and after registration you receive 500 in your wallet as a welcome bonus, you do your daily tasks for the platform by confirming 20 orders daily, as you confirm this orders the platform pays you for it, when you register you will be in VIP1 where your daily earnings will be little, but to be earning much more you must recharge your account with at least 5000 and move to VIP2, if you recharge your account you will see the money in your wallet, it doesn't go anywhere, then doing your daily tasks on VIP2 your money begins to pile up daily, the higher the money in your wallet the higher ur daily earnings.
Re: Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW by Nobody: 7:45am On May 06, 2021
Daily work content: Complete 20 tasks every day and get 6%-8% income immediately.
Re: Online Money Making Platform That Works Is Nigeria... NOW by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
Work Smart instead.....NOW Dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way Of Making Money From The Internet Here In Nigeria! / Cheapest Drycleaning Offer In Town! / Buy Car, Send Shipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.