Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data (3954 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Beautiful Photos Of Ka3na & Her Half-caste Daughter From Her Oyibo / Nick Minaj And Lil Wayne Hangs Out Together With Her Half Naked Outfit / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by MsDoris(f): 5:16pm On May 04, 2021
Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Naira Call Credit With Above 3 Terabytes Worth Of Data
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, who has now become more popular on social media for showing off her luxurious lifestyle which includes expensive pieces of jewelry, cars, bags, and shoes has once again flaunted her wealth.

The movie star left fans speechless after she took to social media to show off the huge sum of money she has as call credit on her sim card and data.

The mother of one via a post that has now been deleted on her official Instagram story shared screenshots of her call credit balance.

The wife of a Billionaire, Regina Daniels, has a whopping sum of N471,552 as call credit with an additional 3 terabytes worth of data.

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/fans-left-speechless-as-regina-daniels.html

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Nbotee(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2021
Dat one na her business...

U CAN GET MTN 1GB FOR AS LOW AS #350

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by pozehnani(f): 5:23pm On May 04, 2021
Can she call heaven with it? No!
We move!

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by DaddyRochie1642: 5:26pm On May 04, 2021
What should I do with this news
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by mekuso89(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2021
That terabyte is too small for those addicted to xvideos and po**nhub

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Abid2020(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
then were forced to open the thread?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Enoch07: 5:40pm On May 04, 2021
mekuso89:
That terabyte is too small for those addicted to xvideos and po**nhub
na them be this. I salute you

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by MsDoris(f): 5:41pm On May 04, 2021
pozehnani:
We move!

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by mekuso89(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2021
Enoch07:
na them be this. I salute you
Correct guy
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by WoundedLamb: 6:16pm On May 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Wow! Was your name tagged to the news? Were you forced to open the thread? Do you even know how ridiculous it sounds when you willingly open a thread and then start asking what they want you to do with it? Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by WoundedLamb: 6:17pm On May 04, 2021
pozehnani:
We move!
The plan wasn't to call heaven.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2021
Guys Hustle Ohh....Make Your Woman Sef Dey Use Your Affluence Showoff...OP, You Could Atleast Show The Photo Of The Phone With The Details.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by MsDoris(f): 7:01pm On May 04, 2021
Abid2020:
then were forced to open the thread?

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by MsDoris(f): 7:02pm On May 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Wow! Was your name tagged to the news? Were you forced to open the thread? Do you even know how ridiculous it sounds when you willingly open a thread and then start asking what they want you to do with it? Lol

Lol
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Classickj(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2021
Nbotee:
Dat one na her business...
U CAN GET MTN 1GB FOR AS LOW AS #350
When I get 1.5 for 300 -
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Mastakija(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2021
Me that im just looking for 7gb pere to download gta iv
Nawa o
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Mastakija(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2021
Me dat im just looking for 7gb pere to download gta iv
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by Mastakija(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2021
Me dat im just looking for 7gb pere to download gta iv sad
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by heartbraker(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2021
me wey i get 1million dollars call credits and 100 zillionbyte data self i no show off.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by pelenaija(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2021
Regina daniel no be like this we talk am oo you said after you don dey cash out from that nigga you will give me my own share if not i won't live you for the black man now
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by oloyedewaris(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
God Abeg pick my call, make i just half of that lasan
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by heartbraker(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:
God Abeg pick my call, make i just half of that lasan
U sure say u dey call d right number?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by oloyedewaris(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2021
heartbraker:
U sure say u dey call d right number?
Why not, and am sure very soon he will
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by nitt: 6:23am On May 05, 2021
mtscheeeuw
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Half A Million Call Credit With Above 3 TB Data by mii4u(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2021
Wetin be all these show offs sef?

(1) (Reply)

Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married / SOS!prince James Uche aka Odigbo Is Dying / Photo: Rita Dominic And Mikel Obi Meet In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.