Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (29109 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by KenModi(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I wonder if Israel was always praying, if they could have defended their lands or if America is always praying, if the likes of Iran wouldn't have invaded them. God gave us brain and hands for a purpose.

I have not seen a more religiously blind and senseless people like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2021
Ungun known men abi na unknown men gun or even unmen gun know all i know be say all of them dey carry gun..

Hopefully prayer could solve the level of insecurities in Nigeria.
But me and you know say na eye service’s all this god’s of men they do their. Them they pray for their pockets abi na me governor go call make i come pray and i no go come go..?

The level of insecurities in Nigeria now don pass wetin prayer fit do. Now na if you do me i do you man and God no go vex.

The god’s has spoken
Thank you.
Re: 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by GreatEbonyi: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
adadike:
he should create jobs for Ebonyi youths and he should also educate the populace on family planning, they breed like rabbits leaving many innocent children to suffer and take to the streets
You must be a Harlot, I mean an
ashawo, bcus you always sound empty brained, even when you try to make sense you still ganish it by insulting a ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.