Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M (697 Views)

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) / If You Have What It Takes To Risk.......... Get In Here And Make Real Money / Get In Here For Daily Two Odds,let's Smatch The Bookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by darkstar6971(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
Plz help me suggest the better guru.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 04, 2021
Don't come back here crying sha

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Enoch07: 6:15pm On May 04, 2021
it must and it will end in PREMIUM TEARS.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2021
darkstar6971:
Don't waste ur money to sport betting. There is nothing like sure odds. I have cool business u can do with 2million that will fetch good returns. Kindly WhatsApp me for deal.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2021
Whatsapp me, i promise you that you will never lose your money in betting again with my unfailingly 2 odds daily.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by fredwill1357(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
darkstar6971:
If you are serious, contact me and I will mentor you, I will also show you my sports account history and proof of cash out notifications sent to my email to verify my professionalism.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by psychologist(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2021
darkstar6971:

Cruise grin

If you can legit make 2m, then through that same means you could quadruple that amount..

Good luck.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Mekenz(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2021
Oluwahelpme:
Don't waste ur money to sport betting. There is nothing like sure odds. I have cool business u can do with 2million that will fetch good returns. Kindly WhatsApp me for deal.
which business is that bro, I'm interested.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Oluwahelpme(m): 4:41am On May 05, 2021
Mekenz:
which business is that bro, I'm interested.
WhatsApp me. While I take u to real business world. We will be doing it together. Ignorances is a killer disease.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Mekenz(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2021
Oluwahelpme:
WhatsApp me. While I take u to real business world. We will be doing it together. Ignorances is a killer disease.
0,,,703,350,,4915 chat me up let's move.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by sats: 8:06am On May 05, 2021
Go to coinmarketcap
Pick a cheap coin from the top 100
Knack am

Crypto sure pass betting
Spot trading o

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2021
darkstar6971:
Remember bet what you can afford to lose. You can check my previous posts, it's not up to 2 odds but, could help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Risky To Convert Your Naira To Dollars Or USD(T) / I Need Help Converting My Usdt To Naira / Adsense Arbitrage And How It Works In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.