Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) (2366 Views)

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M / Plz Someone Should suggest a loan app for me / Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by darkstar6971(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Heyy Nairalanders pls for any suggestion and steps i will be glad Thanks. im very serious and ready
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Pierocash(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
darkstar6971:
Heyy Nairalanders pls for any suggestion and steps i will be glad Thanks. im very serious and ready
Poverty don show this one Shege

14 Likes

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by slimjohn2k5: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Your mother fit Don use u already

6 Likes

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Soteriahascome: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
I advise you to pray and work hard. Money ritual is not what you think.

If you use human blood for ritual to make money it means that you have taken life out of yourself unknowingly.

Pray and watch means pray and work hard. But I can help you if you have hand work. If you have have something doing I can help you with prayers and you see light

4 Likes

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by darkstar6971(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
yes bruh plz, drop me ur contact
Soteriahascome:
I advise you to pray and work hard. Money ritual is not what you think.

If you use human blood for ritual to make money it means that you have taken life out of yourself unknowingly.

Pray and watch means pray and work hard. But I can help you if you have hand work. If you have have something doing I can help you with prayers and you see light
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by teacherbim(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
You want to do money ritual and die within 1 year to 2 years? You'd better erase the evil thought, continue hustling and praying , God will surely answer you.
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Soteriahascome: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
darkstar6971:
yes bruh plz, drop me ur contact

Email me
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Tony142: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
darkstar6971:

when your mom gave birth to you, she was happy that she gave birth to a son, not knowing that she actually gave birth to the devil himself

money ritual kill u there
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Soteriahascome: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
hustler8832:
drop ur email bruh
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Skillsnigeria: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
hmmm
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by sanyahkod(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things will be added unto you. Do not do yourself a permanent damage because of a temporary situation that will fade away.
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by johnkey: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2021
my son welcome it's your time say it to yourself its my time. I just consulted the gods on your behalf and na sacrifice we go do oo... we will need the tail of a white lion, 7 tooth from an albino tiger, 2 female rhino horns, 7 virgins hearts. You can get them and bring to me or my son ifakorede will get them as long as you pay him, everything will cost 2m,yes 2 million naira, when you're ready I will send ifakorede's account number also remember to add something for the gods
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Thereddevil: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2021
darkstar6971:
Bro, you have to take it easy on yourself.. Don't get intimidated and allow nobody force things on you... Close your ears and heart to words like "your mates are doing this, your mates are doing that"... I was once in your shoes, all my friends were successful but I was sleeping at a canal in Oshodi with some guys... We slept one day and while I laid down, my eyes sighted a beautiful home with AC's attached to all its rooms.. I cried in my heart and wondered how happy living in that house would be.. Woke up the next day and my friends and I decided doing rituals.. We were four and we agreed seeing an herbalist, when we got there, three had already entered.. While I was about stepping in, I received a call and a prophetess I once knew said "once you step into that door, grace leaves you forever"... At that spot, I had to make a quick decision, cos my friends were already impatiently asking me to get in.. But I turned back and one of them came outside, I told him what I heard and he said "then we're not doing it"... We left that day and we started packing sands into trailers.. Two would wake up at night doing the job, while the other two would sleep.. When it's morning, the other two would sleep and the ones that slept overnight would work... I'm in late 30's and the future is still dim... But hey, wetin go be go surely be... And if it goes otherwise, life goes on... God bless you bro

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Kroos205: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2021
very funny nd serious
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Kobicove(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Are you that frustrated? undecided
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by NgHotGirls: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2021
There is a baba in Ikorodu Baba Irumole at Ijede
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by kennyade3h: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Cut your prick and bring it to osogbo ,u will become a billionaire in 3days
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Elsueno: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
I can help you, our secret cult even offers a premium of 13 years to enjoy life, money & all d luxuries u so desire. There is also an extension of 3 months after the initial 13 years for every family member u sacrifice to us grin

Indicate ur interest today & we shall visit u on D night of bloody moon to conduct a test, after which a target will be given to u grin

1 Share

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by darkstar6971(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
abeg bruh are u for real?
NgHotGirls:
There is a baba in Ikorodu Baba Irumole at Ijede
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by darkstar6971(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
what of someone's prick will I become a millionaire instead of billionaire?
kennyade3h:
Cut your prick and bring it to osogbo ,u will become a billionaire in 3days
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by darkstar6971(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
For real bruh, i'm interested and waiting.
Elsueno:
I can help you, our secret cult even offers a premium of 13 years to enjoy life, money & all d luxuries u so desire. There is also an extension of 3 months after the initial 13 years for every family member u sacrifice to us grin

Indicate ur interest today & we shall visit u on D night of bloody moon to conduct a test, after which a target will be given to u grin
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Elsueno: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
darkstar6971:
For real bruh, i'm interested and waiting.

I have already told the high council, the patron demon of greed will visit u on the bloody night of sacrifice. it will quantify the worth of ur soul & family members plus ur destinies. Depends on how attractive & sumptuous the souls are. Gudluvk grin
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by NgHotGirls: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
darkstar6971:
abeg bruh are u for real?
Yes
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Bloggersp: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
All i see is a lazy/frustrated Nigerian youth why not invest your time in learning Hacking
People underestimate the length Hackers can go
Do this and thank me later There's nothing hidden under the computer network
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Chummynoni(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thereddevil:

Bro, you have to take it easy on yourself.. Don't get intimidated and allow nobody force things on you... Close your ears and heart to words like "your mates are doing this, your mates are doing that"... I was once in your shoes, all my friends were successful but I was sleeping at a canal in Oshodi with some guys... We slept one day and while I laid down, my eyes sighted a beautiful home with AC's attached to all its rooms.. I cried in my heart and wondered how happy living in that house would be.. Woke up the next day and my friends and I decided doing rituals.. We were four and we agreed seeing an herbalist, when we got there, three had already entered.. While I was about stepping in, I received a call and a prophetess I once knew said "once you step into that door, grace leaves you forever"... At that spot, I had to make a quick decision, cos my friends were already impatiently asking me to get in.. But I turned back and one of them came outside, I told him what I heard and he said "then we're not doing it"... We left that day and we started packing sands into trailers.. Two would wake up at night doing the job, while the other two would sleep.. When it's morning, the other two would sleep and the ones that slept overnight would work... I'm in late 30's and the future is still dim... But hey, wetin go be go surely be... And if it goes otherwise, life goes on... God bless you bro
ooh my!. is this for real?. i cant believe this your story put tears in my eyes. keep the hope high bro. it will be well..@poster, you want to do ritual? for what? to oppress the hustlers, and hook up with olosho, abi?. you better eraze that evil thought from your mind
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by letitrainnow(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
You funny die
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Thereddevil: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Chummynoni:

ooh my!. is this for real?. i cant believe this your story put tears in my eyes. keep the hope high bro. it will be well..@poster, you want to do ritual? for what? to oppress the hustlers, and hook up with olosho, abi?. you better eraze that evil thought from your mind
It's actually 100% real, and there are stories 100 times worse than mine..
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by idomalord: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thereddevil:

Are u still packing sand??
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Thereddevil: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
idomalord:

Are u still packing sand??
Of course I am not anymore.. Actually, most times, we have ourselves to blame even though the situation of the country put us in a position where we find it hard to take a step forward... I decided to move back home and rethink.. Now I work at the airport due to giving help to other people.. I was teaching someone else's kids freely and this same man got me a job at the airport.. Not a big pay, but it's a step forward.. My life seems stagnant, but looking at it from a grateful angle, I am actually a step ahead of my previous position...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by preshpearl(f): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Thereddevil:

Of course I am not anymore.. Actually, most times, we have ourselves to blame even though the situation of the country put us in a position where we find it hard to take a step forward... I decided to move back home and rethink.. Now I work at the airport due to giving help to other people.. I was teaching someone else's kids freely and this same man got me a job at the airport.. Not a big pay, but it's a step forward.. My life seems stagnant, but looking at it from a grateful angle, I am actually a step ahead of my previous position...

This is what HOPE means
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by idomalord: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thereddevil:

Beautiful. Wish u d best.
If u are a Christian, I would advise you to pay your tithe and pay more than it plus your offering and watch yourself grow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Applied For Fed Govt 300,000 Housing Units? / MMM , The Guarded Secret You Will Never Know / FOREX Or CRYPTO: Which Should You Venture Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.