Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... (213 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna / Job Opportunity For Newly Graduated Corper (abuja Corpers Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by Zchi1052(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2021
Hello everyone.my greetings
Pls am little bit confused and nervous about some things as a newly married guy...ok I want to know if it's really necessary for my wife to still party with her single friends like attending birthday parties with any of her single friends or going to some certain places with them as it was b4 we got married

My question is ; should I restrict her from mingling or associating with her single friends or should I caution her to mind how she go out with her single friends?

All these things I want some clear answers as I don't really know much about this whole marriage "do and don't" rules...and I don't want to do what people might blame me... pls no insult, thanks
Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by nifemi25(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2021
Honestly speaking there is no way you can stop her from associating with her old friends ... You can only minimax the kind of friends she keep since she is already married....mind you those you called her friend were the architect of your relationship....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by Zchi1052(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2021
nifemi25:
Honestly speaking there is no way you can stop her from associating with her old friends ... You can only minimax the kind of friends she keep since she is already married....mind you those you called her friend were the architect of your relationship....

I understand
Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by SportsHD: 8:16pm On May 04, 2021
didn't y'all talk about that before getting married?
Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by Zchi1052(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
SportsHD:
didn't y'all talk about that before getting married?

We did but she said she needs some time to drop them off that she can't just leave people she grows together with just like that
Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by Ethanuella: 8:53pm On May 04, 2021
No please, let her hang out with her single friends. Moreover, you get to hang out with your friends too, either single or married.

Many married young women often make the mistake of neglecting their friends after marriage, but truth be told, they will really need those friends as one's husbands' companionship isn't going to be enough. In this case, I see a woman who is still trying to adjust to the married life, and chose to still keep her friends whom you are obviously used to. I salute her for that.

Please let her live her life. Do not restrict her all in the name of marriage. She's a newly married young woman, and her happiness ought to be your priority. Don't give yourself unnecessary headache as this should be the least of your worries.

Just enjoy your marriage, ehn!
Re: Is It Right For Newly Married Couples To Still ... by Zchi1052(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2021
Ethanuella:
No please, let her hang out with her single friends. Moreover, you get to hang out with your friends too, either single or married.

Many married young women often make the mistake of neglecting their friends after marriage, but truth be told, they will really need those friends as one's husbands' companionship isn't going to be enough. In this case, I see a woman who is still trying to adjust to the married life, and chose to still keep her friends whom you are obviously used to. I salute her for that.

Please let her live her life. Do not restrict her all in the name of marriage. She's a newly married young woman, and her happiness ought to be your priority. Don't give yourself unnecessary headache as this should be the least of your worries.

Just enjoy your marriage, ehn!

Thanks sir

U have spoken well

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy A New SIM Card Since The Ban Was Lifted? / Xuefeng’s Manifesto / 3 Years Facebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.