Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka (287 Views)

Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute / List Of Oil Well And Oil Block Owners In Nigeria / Nigeria Escalates Fight Over Oil Block Granted To Eni And Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka by Gjrich(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2021
Mbaka Replies Presidency.

Recently, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka reacted to the allegation by the Presidency that he attacked President Muhammadu Buhari because he was refused a contract, saying that no amount of oil block would make him trade with his prophetic anointing.

Mbaka said that he is not deterred but rather happy that the truth about the Presidency is revealed.
According to him, the three people referred to as contractors by the Presidency were people that came to help the country fight insecurity during the first tenure of President Buhari.

However, Mbaka maintained his position that “Buhari cannot do it again; he should resign or be impeached”.

Re: Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka by triple996(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2021
currupt God of man
Re: Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka by coolday4me: 7:29pm On May 04, 2021
Does it mean what the FG said about his demand for contract where true
Re: Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka by donbachi(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2021
Louder!
Re: Alleged FG Contract: No Amount Of Oil Block Worth My Prophetic Anointing- Mbaka by iammo(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2021
They really rubbished this man.... Politics is indeed dirty

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: President Buhari Can’t Unite Nigeria / Baba-ahmed On Insecurity: Buhari Should Be Impeached If He Cannot Deliver / Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number —Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.