Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says (536 Views)

I Have Strong Reasons To Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha / There Is Nothing Like Igbo Presidency In Nigeria – Rochas Okorocha / Why I Will Still Be The President Of Nigeria –rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by Itopalucky(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2021
Senator representing Imo West Senatorial district in the 9th Senate, Senator Rochas Okorocha has said that he sees a new Nigeria rising soon. The ideas of our leaders have finished but Nigeria can never finish. I want to urge all of you to begin to speak well of this country, there is power in the spoken word.

He spoke when he attended Dominion Chapel International Church on Sunday.

The former Imo Governor said “I belong to that class of our nation that you all say has failed our nation and I take responsibility. Nigeria is not finished and Nigeria can never be finished”.

He cautioned men of God saying; “And you men of God and women of God it is incumbent on you to be positive with our nation because your positive word can help our nation to a great extent”.

He lamented the state of the nation, saying; “I do know that our nation is going through a very difficult moment and that all is not well with our nation. The bloodletting in our nation has become more than that of the civil war and Nigerians now live in fear with poverty and injustice, I agree with you”.

The APC stalwart expressed optimism that inspite of the challenges currently bedeviling the nation, a new Nigeria will rise soon. He charged the clergymen and clergywomen to rise up to their responsibilities as religious leaders.

He said unity is the panacea to the country’s challenges. He concluded his message by preaching tolerance as it is a virtue in the Christian faith.

Attached is a YouTube link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-3Ip0jJgWU

Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2021
Dis is the new nigeria.
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by StrongInBed: 7:38pm On May 04, 2021
Which Nigeria, in your dreams, the zoo must fail.
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by johnmartus(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2021
Well he admitted his participation in destroyed Nigeria. However the unity of this country is not negotiable Hausa igbo Yoruba we are one we can live in peace restructuring is what Nigeria is asking for.

I urge our president Buhari to listen to the masses.
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by iammo(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2021
Serious people are campaigning now while Sowore, Moghalu and others like Oby Ezekwesili and Peter Obi are in their house sleeping
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2021
Any new Nigeria rising with these crook crop of leaders is an old wine in a new cup. We reject it.

The only thing that can become new is either a restructured or divided Nigeria.
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by greatiyk4u(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2021
Wise use of optimistic words
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by Racoon(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2021
Yeah! New Nigeria in quota where the likes of efulefus and ndi iberiberism of Rochas kind will wan to take 50 years backwards? Tufiakwa! Nigeria is not salvagable anymore.The contraption is going down take or leave it.
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2021
Ok
Re: State Of The Nation: I See A New Nigeria, Rochas Says by kidap: 6:58am On May 05, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Group Tells Buni To Place Fayemi On Watchlist Of Disloyal APC Members / Govt Behind Attack On Akintoye’s Son’s House, Group Alleges / Nigerian Army Arrests 10 Suspected Boko Haram Inside Mosque In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.